offshore work??

It's another money making thing that they want you to fork out for before you go offshore.
A load of ******** on how to pick up a box properly and ***** like that.

i think it could be south shields mate have a look at the location top right hand corner:idea:

Er there`s another thread for people asking questions like this . How`s things mate are cape worse than rigblast , surely not but I`ve heard bad things about them and Karen Thomson to deal with , keep your head well below the parrapit .

Rigblast,Capes,Salamis, they all work the same way these days....Sheeeeite!!

Id say Cape are the best out of the bunch

thats just from working with Cape and RBG and seeing some of the work Salamis where putting up

i know salamis have heaps of work next year and if u contact cape in holland they are screeming out for scaffolders offshore at the start of the year. also mcdonalds are really quiet rite now. contacted them 2 weeks ago and got no cut from them. rigblast mite be an option if u contact there aberdeen office.

hey am a part 2scaffolder with survival, medical, etc etc n have been hounding rbg,cape, salamis for christmas cover with no luck a think it because a havent been offshore before but am nt gna get off if not given a chance! a just wana get away n learn as much as a can!! fingers crossed tho they mite get in touch

Only thing you will learn offshore is how to drink tea,eat biscuits put up with back stabbing wretches and get to go down a dropper or two

hey am a part 2scaffolder with survival, medical, etc etc n have been hounding rbg,cape, salamis for christmas cover with no luck a think it because a havent been offshore before but am nt gna get off if not given a chance! a just wana get away n learn as much as a can!! fingers crossed tho they mite get in touch
im gona be a part 2 with no offshore exp but fully ticketed up next year so but i got lots of friends out there saying theres jobs waiting for me

am in the same boat as everyone else been trying for ages to get offshore but no luck if anyone got sum numbers or advice would be very helpful thanks

The best time to get off is about April onward for the shutdowns there usually desperate for scaffs so take on 1st timers so just keep ringing the big 3 every day and you'll get in good luck

Try RBG as they're taking on I got the phonecall last week to start induction and have medical tomorrow, all I did was call everyday last week as I got paid off and sent in my cv everyday,,,,,,, pretty desperate I know but when you've got family to keep then you've got to try.

Top Bottom