offshore work?? (2 Viewers)

Wait until the phone starts ringing for the crimbo trips, when they need the men for cover etc...then we'll see who wants to work....Yeah! I'll take that!! some of you new guys might say...get my foot in the door for next year...fook off!!...1 trip and yer bumped. Merry Xmas from Rbg,Capes and BIS.

Haha love it merry Xmas
Never say never but they would have to cut the rope from around my neck before I would go back out there with the rats

Wait until the phone starts ringing for the crimbo trips, when they need the men for cover etc...then we'll see who wants to work....Yeah! I'll take that!! some of you new guys might say...get my foot in the door for next year...fook off!!...1 trip and yer bumped. Merry Xmas from Rbg,Capes and BIS.

Ohh how true

Least you will get loads of prawns and Kalibre though

ooh thanks a lot you are doing me a big favour your a star i will remember this because we are going to be really busy next year.
thats the reply when you cop for the christmas panto that is getting the whole ripped out of you while yer birds getting the same at a party when you are pulling a cracker wi some ballbag you dont even like HO HO HO:nuts:

thats good to know , cheers, sent an e mail to them asking about christmas work last week.

hey are you guys all got ur offshore tickets and looking as im goin to put my self thru them next year and it doesnt look good as ur all asking about work i have a lot of friends being shippid off just weeks after handing in there cvs ?

well they have like slp etc and ive domne a few hangers and i have been doin all types of scaffolding. just wanted to know where best place to start as i have lots of people sayin they can get me a job when i get my tickets got a mate that runs the scaffolding side on a rig

Varies if there scaffs. It's hard if you don't have any experience offshore. I've had my tickets plus norwegian escape course an I can't get off.

All I can say is if you do it good luck.

one way is to try and get offshore in the dutch sector , thats what i did , worked for various dodgy dutch agencys that supplied , sgb , van der panne , mobuco before they became part of BIS. there was a mob called SMS who had plenty work with these dutch scaffolding companies , i wouldnt know if they still do , but its an option for peoole who are being knocked back by the british mobs cause they have no experience

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

i tore my ligaments in my ankle on my first trip , LOL

Right just had RBG on phone trying to get me to go back with them offshore even tho they let me go to another company less than a month ago there desperate for scaffs over the holidays. I know it's a bad time to work but money talks and bullsh.it walks. If you want to make money you'd be on phone. 01224 302100.

MIST is a load of ******** supposed to increase the HSE awareness of employees

I have done it 3 times so far

things you do for a favour :(

You can do it online for £60 if you have a vantage card if not its a 2 day course foe £350

Top Bottom