offshore work?? (4 Viewers)

Where ya been mrcgp ? Over a year since ya last post

Where ya been mrcgp ? Over a year since ya last post

Hiya scaffy!
well after the holland job on thailf ended i pottered around the globe a bit with holidays egypt then tenerife then thailand a couple of times :)
just finished a 6month project in africa on on the balder now sailing to spain should take around 24 days then will be back in sunny old rotterdam just in time for winter!

hows things going with you?

A work offshore
am at the moment its hard to get offshore but once you get some time is sound but if its money your after stay on the beach 99% of the troops do it for the time off not the cash you can still get 2300/2500 clear a month so its not bad for what you do

its not what its cracked up to be but if you can suck c^ck you may well land lucky.money wise as said 2300-2500 so in my opinion not the best but not the worste.
i personally go out for about a year to 18months and get pissed off and do the travelling bit,thats were you have a party and all the fun yeehaa

its not what its cracked up to be but if you can suck c^ck you may well land lucky.money wise as said 2300-2500 so in my opinion not the best but not the worste.
i personally go out for about a year to 18months and get pissed off and do the travelling bit,thats were you have a party and all the fun yeehaa
Your with the wrong mob son ,,,wont be drinkin many Nelson Mandelas on that wedge..LOL

As the hugenoet said maybe try swaalowing some of the gaffers white bullet that generally does the trick,hence the amount of fecking wasters offshore

A work offshore
am at the moment its hard to get offshore but once you get some time is sound but if its money your after stay on the beach 99% of the troops do it for the time off not the cash you can still get 2300/2500 clear a month so its not bad for what you do
Hi just been down maned, do you know of any good paying jobs on the beach at the mo, cheers M8

Just keep looking on here and see how it goes It's always dead at crimbo mate

just got finished by cape 2 weeks ago, not managed to get back offshore yet, anybody heard of anything going?

Dont it start to pick up again Offshore after Christmas?
I was told the best time was to ring up about January/February time.

heard that to jason... need work now tho lol... just have to wait for the mad crush at the start of the year lol.

Your right there mate.
I keep thinking Christmas is next week, lol.

5 weeks away and its a fair old time to be out of work.

Top Bottom