offshore work??

Hi Guys.

What's your thoughts on Offshore Scaffs with/or getting Rope Access tickets ? Is it worth while ? Is there a demand or need for it ?

kind regards

Baz

I seen them advertise in the Norwegian sector 2 years ago for advanced scaffs with level 1,2 or 3 Irita but not seen it in uk sector. If u get up to level 2 Irita your better going to do a welding/painting/coating inspection course or perhaps NDT modules. Then you'll never have to touch scaffolding again you just walk around the rig with a clipboard watching the scaffs hard at it. And you'll be on better money.

I think muehlan might carry a few scaffs in the North Sea with rope access but not 100% on that buddy

I had 10 years straight through, I binned it in March. Can't say I miss the inept office staff, cretinous supervision, blokes stabbing their colleagues for an extra week etc, the declining t&c's, the chumps coming out that you have to carry, the extra time they want you to do but don't want to pay you extra for doing. I could go on.

Couldn't agree with you more SKYHOOK, warpped in three years ago for same reasons, needed a keflon vest with the amount of back stabbing that went on, Manager's rent boys going straight into core crew slots after their first trip.

Is there any free parking near Humberside airport, first time mobilising from there tomorrow.

No + they have Camera recorded Parking Attendant in a white Van nearby to the long & short stay areas

Last edited:
you cant just make a big comment then say "prove ne wrong". you would make a really sh1t lawyer.

there you go big shot, nobody really knows its just all speculation so dont come in like the all knowing preacher, be quiet son.

be quiet son ? whats your real name you ******* retarded cu ,,,nt !!!

Top Bottom