victoria station manchester (1 Viewer)

jonnybravo

Reaction score
have heard theres a big scaffolding job here early next year anyone know whos got it

I have just finished supervising for phd will make a few calls and try and find out,,,,,

Must be a good earner all that way from daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn sssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrffffffffff!!!!!!

Lyndons did it a few years back

been told phd have not got it, whoever has got the order yesterday, Cheshire were told weeks ago they were not in the running.

i would imagine so on a live station but dont know what they are doing on it so who knows

If I am not wrong, Crossways is based in Elland and use a system called 'Van Theil' or teel?
Would they be using it on Vic station as I thought it would be a tube job?

Crossways have a mountain of tube and fittings beside the Van Thiel equipment they possess

Must be a big outfit then GM. I have been on a same job they were on in Leeds when I was subbing for a local brick baron at the time.
That was Van Theil and they had enough to complete a large office block.

Must be one of the biggest in Yorkshire now John, also believe they are now operating out of Manchester

Crossways deopt is in Elland between Huddersfield & Halifax, they have a office in Manchester where they conduct all the North West work from.

Van Thiel is tube and fitting based kit, the only difference is the "tubelock" Crossways longest tube is 16ft, no sleeves or pins required, wedge type fittings and double arm transoms with wedges, good, fast but costly

I know for a fact HARSCO have got the contract

Top Bottom