First Two Rules (1 Viewer)

Rigger

Reaction score
Please respect other forum members at all times.

If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin

I am totally sick and tired of the immature and childish behavoir of some member's over the week-end.

I agree with aom,(in another thread) If you cannot hack it, then get the fook out of here,you are not wanted

Please respect other forum members at all times.

If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin

I am totally sick and tired of the immature and childish behavoir of some member's over the week-end.

I agree with aom,(in another thread) If you cannot hack it, then get the fook out of here,you are not wanted

That’s very easy for you to say. If you had read what has been said all week end you will have noticed that the instigator is being backed up by most of the moderators. You are the first one that has actually made any sense

I have read all the relevent threads since friday, I am taking no sides, in my opinion it does this forum no favors to read this type of purile garbage

Thats not true JBG i seen everything that went on last night and it was not all one sided , when it went to far Marra Watson deleted the whole post , (and only just before i was about to )no one is taking anyones side moderators cant actually ban any members only admin can do that .
Iam as sick of this childish sh it as everyone else ,
but tell me why do you reply to him and keep the whole thing going ?

Johnny i have not backed anyone up,if you read what i posted,i said that you should ignore each other or get together and sort it out,either way keep it off the forum,and for what it's worth i dont believe that you are ian:huh:

HSWT "Bring back phil181 and dangerus with 2 ss as at least they have a cheeky tongue in cheek humour about them."

Why where they been :weird:
progress.gif

that’s very easy for you to say. If you had read what has been said all week end you will have noticed that the instigator is being backed up by most of the moderators. You are the first one that has actually made any sense

marra its not a case of backing scaffy at all he contributed alot to the forum b4 his rant you yourself have contributed and are just as bad featching his family in to it and making threats swing and round about why should you stay and scaffy go both his and your comments have been bang out of order for all you know scaffy could be having a welfare check on his kids becasue of your out burst, this needs to all be forgotten, scaffy reinstated ior steve ian and your self gone what good for 1's good for another but like av said be a shame for the forum if a you all dont sort out your diffrence and b if you all get banned

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Thats not true JBG i seen everything that went on last night and it was not all one sided , when it went to far Marra Watson deleted the whole post , (and only just before i was about to )no one is taking anyones side moderators cant actually ban any members only admin can do that .
Iam as sick of this childish sh it as everyone else ,
but tell me why do you reply to him and keep the whole thing going ?

THATS WHY AM THE SHERIFF :laugh::cool:

well banned by the moderators for speaking my mind !!!!!!! says it all why bother comeing on here

well banned by the moderators for speaking my mind !!!!!!! says it all why bother comeing on here

dico i sent you a pm for the reasons on removing this thread i think they were good enough reasons and it could have been aproached a diffrent way

Top Bottom