Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First Two Rules

Thanks
    Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonnybegood View Post
    that’s very easy for you to say. If you had read what has been said all week end you will have noticed that the instigator is being backed up by most of the moderators. You are the first one that has actually made any sense
    marra its not a case of backing scaffy at all he contributed alot to the forum b4 his rant you yourself have contributed and are just as bad featching his family in to it and making threats swing and round about why should you stay and scaffy go both his and your comments have been bang out of order for all you know scaffy could be having a welfare check on his kids becasue of your out burst, this needs to all be forgotten, scaffy reinstated ior steve ian and your self gone what good for 1's good for another but like av said be a shame for the forum if a you all dont sort out your diffrence and b if you all get banned

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by philliosmaximus View Post
    Thats not true JBG i seen everything that went on last night and it was not all one sided , when it went to far Marra Watson deleted the whole post , (and only just before i was about to )no one is taking anyones side moderators cant actually ban any members only admin can do that .
    Iam as sick of this childish sh it as everyone else ,
    but tell me why do you reply to him and keep the whole thing going ?
    THATS WHY AM THE SHERIFF
    GOD MADE SCAFFOLDERS SO BRIKIES COULD HAVE HEROES

Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,204 Posts

well banned by the moderators for speaking my mind !!!!!!! says it all why bother comeing on here
    harp stays sharpe to the bottom of the glass!! if you can remember that your old too

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dico For This Useful Post:

bigfish (9th December 2012), SWIFTY (9th December 2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dico View Post
    well banned by the moderators for speaking my mind !!!!!!! says it all why bother comeing on here
    dico i sent you a pm for the reasons on removing this thread i think they were good enough reasons and it could have been aproached a diffrent way
    GOD MADE SCAFFOLDERS SO BRIKIES COULD HAVE HEROES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2