Germany (1 Viewer)

thelayherking

Reaction score
Any english scaffs still working in germany , if so how do you find it working with the turkish mentality. Im struggling with the godswill vs safety issue im a construction and safety manager on the worlds biggest chemical plant. And have seen some sights lol

worked in germany last year at police training college , using plettac , 9 lifts up , no hard hat , no harness , the cadets were looking up at us , who knows what they were thinking.

i was shocked we got away with it. The germans are hardcore grafters , never worked harder , ever.

Any english scaffs still working in germany , if so how do you find it working with the turkish mentality. Im struggling with the godswill vs safety issue im a construction and safety manager on the worlds biggest chemical plant. And have seen some sights lol

There is a bigger chemical plant in Texas!!

[/COLOR]BASF's site in Ludwigshafen is the biggest integrated chemical site in the world.

Sorry forgot the word intergrated. Frederico

I Worked In Germany In The 1980s, Had The Time Of My Life, Never Really Made As Much Money Since. Loved The Way Of Life, The People, And The Work Ethic, I Would Never Have Came Home But She Who Must Be Obeyed Wanted To Have Children In Scotland Not Germany.

It's not often they're right but she was that time.

Being Honest Swifty, It Wouldnt Have Bothered Me At All If My Children Had Been Born German, Bit Like Going Back To My Roots Buddy.

not so cold here yet fred , last year the icicles on the cooling towers were about 3 metros round and 6 metres long , and can remember one morning in frankfurt at minus 24 lol fack i need to go to asia

not so cold here yet fred , last year the icicles on the cooling towers were about 3 metros round and 6 metres long , and can remember one morning in frankfurt at minus 24 lol fack i need to go to asia

Yes I remember the days in Berlin. Effing freezing in winter but great in the summer.
Do you remember when Sooty and Mercer came over with me, looked at all the high buildings and said "Theres nothing low here?" and fecked off the next day? I thought they had been in am accident and spent 2 days searching all the krankenhausen.

Yes I remember the days in Berlin. Effing freezing in winter but great in the summer.
Do you remember when Sooty and Mercer came over with me, looked at all the high buildings and said "Theres nothing low here?" and fecked off the next day? I thought they had been in am accident and spent 2 days searching all the krankenhausen.
As I said before I worked with sooty +mercer on S.G.B and we was in Germany At the same time but I was in Berlin east iam on here as Douglas 10

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

germany is a great place, they own england aswell which is a bonus prize. i have a close friend who stays in germany and he says some of the laughs they have at englishmens expense are great, its like when a king used to belittle his slaves. his words not mine...

Now I know you are full of ***** jiggaman. Everyone knows the Germans don't have a sense of humour and don't know how to laugh.
You name me one famous German comedian.

Have you worked in Germany jiggaman. ?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

And why don't you move there if its so great ?

Thank f*** for that Ta Ta x

Now I know you are full of ***** jiggaman. Everyone knows the Germans don't have a sense of humour and don't know how to laugh.
You name me one famous German comedian.
Have you heard of polyblock mate S.G.B used to use

Sgb used use it. Ya **** but you ain't been around long enough to remember it ya fool

You will see mate mark my words , in fact go on to sgb
website and Google it ya jelly basher

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

You can say that again bit of inbreed me thinks

Top Bottom