Germany (1 Viewer)

germany is a great place, they own england aswell which is a bonus prize. i have a close friend who stays in germany and he says some of the laughs they have at englishmens expense are great, its like when a king used to belittle his slaves. his words not mine...

There used to be jobs on this website, now there just seems to be a large amount of ***** from f@ckwits who have no idea what they are talking about. Does this rectum have a day job, or does he see it as laying around in his sleeping bag 24/7 posting irrelevant crap to every thread that comes on? If anyone can claim to be friendly with him, please get his carer to go over to his latest squat, give him a knock, and don't leave until they have seen him take all his regular medication. Thanks.

MCA he ain't got no mates

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

Please dont shot me down but as much as i think the jig is a prat at least he is getting the forum chatting for all the wrong reasons i know but this forum is getting boring.
Just my opinion.

Listen mate he ain't a scaff he is a wannabe

swifty now you are just down right lying and you know it...same i.p hahaha prove it??or are you just gonna let everyone down like the cv nonsense you flapped at? CLOWN

I hope you're not saying Kamran is lying. Git it up ye! Ya spazzy bam!!

Hey jigglyboy did you see the post about the polystyrene ? ? ? Who feels like a t*t now ? ? ?

loved a bit of poly-block back in the day , we did a lot for barry snell , in the new salnsbury builds and such like , fast as **** way to get a big area covered

Layher what's your name I used to work for Barry back in the polyblock days too

loved a bit of poly-block back in the day , we did a lot for barry snell , in the new salnsbury builds and such like , fast as **** way to get a big area covered
Andy its Scots loz iam on here as Douglas 10 . I was just thinking about when we worked in Horsham the other day for sgb (ha ha ) how ya doing mate ? Mercer has sold up he is riddled wif cancer mate . ! Get in touch Andy

Top Bottom