Business Insurance (1 Viewer)

tparnell39

Reaction score
was just wondering who people are going with... i'm currently with a broker but i'm looking to maybe either switch or use simply business!? but just wondered what your thoughts are? before I switch or move. basically I trust a broker more.. i.e. I know i'm covered fully, but if I went with simply business I have to make sure I'm covered & select the right options.. any advice would be appreciated

We're with faraday, they've been very good with their prices lately.
They do, however have a minimum platform price for their policies so if theres only a few emploees they may not be the cheapest option out there.

Didn't want to step on any toes but we always did our own insurance but it didn't work out very well with a few bad choices through ignorance on my part. I eventually went to a broker who did have a bit of a name for being expensive but after a bit I started to realise why they charge maybe a few quid more which is worth it. Cheapest is rarely the best so speak to your man above and a few others but no more than 3 or 4 and take it from there.

It is true to say cheap isnt always the best, but if you 'employ' a good broker then they should do their job properly and recommend the best policy. The market is very low at the moment and you can buy some cheap policies that are backed by leading insurers - faraday is one of the leaders, together with BRIT and QBE.
If yuo request a cheap - no frills policy then these can be provided; if you want quality then with this you certainly have to pay a little more.

I think i'll stick with northern alliance for now. I just don't' trust myself to be honest...

Top Bottom