name and shame

stimo

Reaction score
Access all areas northern in tockwith near york the guys who owns it is called martin do not work for this **** he took 3 gangs on agreed on a price for the job then goes back on the sed price then doesn't pay you directly in to your account and sends a rubber check he is a joke don't work for him

i turned up at 0700 on a job in york me and another guy no wagon by 830 so frucked him off and went for breakfast and joined the monday club

What's the firm called mate.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

What's the firm called mare.

No smoke without fire

My mate did five weeks waiting for the promised cheque be careful ?

sivy72 the firm is called access all areas northern its based in tockwith

Set fire to his lorrys cost him them of take the job down an sell the gear to pikeys

If there was no problem with you or your work, then you need to get what's your's.

Think clever, can you sell the debt? Lose 30% of the total owed to get something, is better than jack. ... If he's dangerous walk away before you go any further on a deb,t sold as seen basis..

Don't do your own dirty work, he would have heard lots of idle threats, someone threatening to tear him a new one should do it...

Then sleep with one eye open....

i turned up at 0700 on a job in york me and another guy no wagon by 830 so frucked him off and went for breakfast and joined the monday club

I like the monday club,good man:laugh:

Proper scaffs eh??? **** me, isn't the Monday club an excuse for lightweights who won't steal Carlsberg Super after blowing the wages on wine and women?

Hiya lads, stay the feck away from EXTREME 2012 in nottingham cos he got me n my mate in for a few shifts n didn't pay us but firebombed the feckers yard n cost him more than a weeks wage then!. Lol also gonna take his fecking head off when I ever see or meet the bawbag again...

Lads a public forum is not the place to be telling the world what you have or intend to do to some one , these forums are in the public domain and can be used as evidence in a court . :)

Mr A Stimson – Good Morning
Lets get some true facts out in the open here it all seems rather one sided.
What you meant to say is that you and two of your “mates” from Scunthorpe came to do some work for us on a price basis ............. fair enough a price is a price and everyone is working for the same, you get what you earn and your defined by your earning ability.
What we got from your gang was as follows;
You job in question was 4 houses, with 102 linear meters of scaffold round the block of four. It is basic independent scaffold to 3rd lift. The job is based out in long tube (no toppers). With 4 No 4m loading bays with sliding gates.
Simple basic scaffold shouldn’t be a problem for ......... 1 Advanced and 2 Part 2 Scaffolders.
It then took YOUR GANG all week (5 Days) ! and it was still wrong when you “completed” the job. The rear elevation had 2 No. ten inch steps in it and your front elevation had 1 step !!! so how does that work out right ? Stimmo this is Basic Independent Scaffold if your ever unsure just follow the 1st and 2nd lifts.
To compare, other gangs (2/3men) before yourselves did a full lift in a day and half. Your gang took a week and it was still incorrect. YOUR ON PRICE !!!!
Rubber cheques ? Be careful with this one Andrew, You know NO cheques were bounced. What your saying here young Sir is wholly incorrect and very damaging. Payment for incorrect works may have and will always be late but payments are never withheld or not honoured.
To Summarise Mr Stimson
After working for us and producing works which were frankly embarrassing, perhaps you may like to get your facts right.
If you continue to have a problem, Please do get in touch and lets discuss your issues.
As you haven’t been to my Yard I then take it you don’t have any issues, in which case please stop spreading viscous and damaging rumours.

Martin
For & on Behalf of
Access All Areas (northern) Ltd

Mr A Stimson – Good Morning
Lets get some true facts out in the open here it all seems rather one sided.
What you meant to say is that you and two of your “mates” from Scunthorpe came to do some work for us on a price basis ............. fair enough a price is a price and everyone is working for the same, you get what you earn and your defined by your earning ability.
What we got from your gang was as follows;
You job in question was 4 houses, with 102 linear meters of scaffold round the block of four. It is basic independent scaffold to 3rd lift. The job is based out in long tube (no toppers). With 4 No 4m loading bays with sliding gates.
Simple basic scaffold shouldn’t be a problem for ......... 1 Advanced and 2 Part 2 Scaffolders.
It then took YOUR GANG all week (5 Days) ! and it was still wrong when you “completed” the job. The rear elevation had 2 No. ten inch steps in it and your front elevation had 1 step !!! so how does that work out right ? Stimmo this is Basic Independent Scaffold if your ever unsure just follow the 1st and 2nd lifts.
To compare, other gangs (2/3men) before yourselves did a full lift in a day and half. Your gang took a week and it was still incorrect. YOUR ON PRICE !!!!
Rubber cheques ? Be careful with this one Andrew, You know NO cheques were bounced. What your saying here young Sir is wholly incorrect and very damaging. Payment for incorrect works may have and will always be late but payments are never withheld or not honoured.
To Summarise Mr Stimson
After working for us and producing works which were frankly embarrassing, perhaps you may like to get your facts right.
If you continue to have a problem, Please do get in touch and lets discuss your issues.
As you haven’t been to my Yard I then take it you don’t have any issues, in which case please stop spreading viscous and damaging rumours.

Martin
For & on Behalf of
Access All Areas (northern) Ltd

Like they say, there's usually two sides to every story

Perhaps he put the steps in to reach the top of scaffold as there was no ladders on the job

Top Bottom