anyone on here @ Barrow Island? FIFO 15th

Our Rota is 26/9 we are fluctuating between 10/11/12 hour days, with room share, barge allowance, site allowance, overtime etc should clear around $14-15k a trip, it maybe more?

We will be here through the Xmas & new year break, so we get paid more for statutory holiday days.

I'm yet to feel the pain, first week here, so I'll scrutinise my wage slip next week, not too worried the take home pay will be good ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355719436.393834.jpg

Pilbara access finished on the 18th?
Cb&i are on here but they're on the train, I think & staying at the construction village, we are on the bibby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That is a nice take home fer a 35 day turnaround fer sure. Is it go-go-go or is safety actually a thought there? and is it a union site/job? You with Leighton's then mate yea? and i assume they will be on-going hiring into the new year? Cheers mate and happy holidays?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Wow.... spy boats watching you work or when you are "off time"...? Are you taking the piss? And yea doing things to the "T" is fine, as long as it works both ways.

OK, as I said as long as it works both ways I have no problem with safety. Even do the odd shutdown as a safety officer. money is better bit the hours seem LONGGGGGGGGG! You still considerin Fred or ya happy where yer at?

OK, as I said as long as it works both ways I have no problem with safety. Even do the odd shutdown as a safety officer. money is better bit the hours seem LONGGGGGGGGG! You still considerin Fred or ya happy where yer at?

No politely turned down the offer. The tax and having to rent somewhere put me off really. Ok if you want to settle in Oz as you could buy somewhere but I have been there and not the place its cracked up to be. Will stay here for a while....maybe lol

Top Bottom