Scaffold Christmas Tree (1 Viewer)

What a load of absolute b0llocks, modern art, my erse.

Love it or hate it - my arse 2

I need to get into the Salads more often

Attachments

• securedownloadCA0PU3WS.jpg
    securedownloadCA0PU3WS.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 20
Now that's a big erse Ed. Congratulations on another skill learned on the forum, guess that is what happens when your 14, took me ages to learn that.

i reely like that one, its agif and shoud wobble, haha

FFS, better not wobble that thing or she would have someone's eye oot.

If I try and concentrate really really hard.

tell me how to doit pls

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

load. gif's

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

i wants to show yuo it wobble. makes u feel

to me it reads can you lodge gifts or can you load gifts what fid you get aom

He wants to know how to load Gifs, the wee moving pictures. FFS, no wonder I couldn't get a moderators job far too busy being the forum translator.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

tell me how to doit pls

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

load. gif's

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

i wants to show yuo it wobble. makes u feel

Ed, we both know you know how to do it. Just do it and give us a laugh, it's as boring as feck on here tonight and the telly is sh1t. I should have really just went to the boozer tonight.

He wants to know how to load Gifs, the wee moving pictures. FFS, no wonder I couldn't get a moderators job far too busy being the forum translator.:laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Ed, we both know you know how to do it. Just do it and give us a laugh, it's as boring as feck on here tonight and the telly is sh1t. I should have really just went to the boozer tonight.

channel 5 alex reid returns local fighter on it form whitehaven

Sorry marra, just not my cup of tea. A real fighter like Tyson, Ali or even Bugner in his day but these party boys just don't do it for me.

image-1.jpg

Top Bottom