christmas bonus

gary wheaton

Reaction score
do any companys out there look after there lads at christmas do they get paid while off ,if not do they get some sort of bonus.how about the self employed is there any companys that pay them any thing,or give them a bonus.i bet we are one of the onley trades where most scaffs get nothing

My boss tipped up in his brand new Bentley supersport today and said due to the current climate he wants to donate our Xmas doo to charity. What a nice man he is! Such a giver

All our boys are on the books so 2 weeks paid leave as usual and a knee's up on black eye Friday. I doubt there will be many bonus's kicking about though.

12 Pack of beer/lager OR 2 cheapo bottles wine OR 1 bottle of supermarket spirit

Our Xmas bonus will be coming back to work in January.

xmas bonus had 1 for last 2 years first year as a lab gaffer A paid the scaffs 60 and the labs 50 only found out in the new years come next cristmas gaffer B give us xmas bonus been on spanner as while so i gets 60 the first thing i asked was if the lab got the same co if they didnt its wasnt fekin on he said they did other wise my bonus was going between the 6/7 labs. this might make me sound bitter an twisted but i would say ann x mas bonus is to say thatnk for working hard and by giving the labs less implise that they neevr worked as had as the scaff when in fact the labs jobs 2x harder than a scaffs job

I used to get one when I worked for a small firm, no chance of getting one now. Its a bonus if I get paid the right amount of money each week.

Can't understand why they stopped it.

Probably as most dont do f all all year to earn it any more, the most i had was £500 and that was in the late 80s for 2 years running !! a sign of the times and calliber maybe !

Top Bottom