qualification's,trainings,cards,.. (2 Viewers)

Dodge

Reaction score
Hello,
i´m new here and found here a loot of special trainings and cards.
i came from germany and live in sweden.

so i fond here "not" these requirements to work.
is this only for UK/GB or special for offshore?

and i have never need this requirements in my time,no matter where we worked?UK/GB/FR/ES/NO/DE/BE/NL/.....

best regards
dodge

Hi Dodge, welcome to the forum. If it's the CISRS cards we are talking about then you should have had them before working in the UK and yes it is just the UK they are required for, each country will have their own requirements. The link below will take you to our cards.

CISRS

OK! that´s what I thought.
we have work with StageCo all years in Uk,the big stages and tournee.
we have need this not!

i will go offshore(UK,NO,or canada) so what it´s the priority certificates i need for my cv?
for all this country's?

OK! that´s what I thought.
we have work with StageCo all years in Uk,the big stages and tournee.
we have need this not!

i will go offshore(UK,NO,or canada) so what it´s the priority certificates i need for my cv?
for all this country's?

because you worked in the events industry. The CISRS starts with Construction.

Ok,i will go offshore(UK,NO,or canada) so what it´s the priority certificates i need for my cv and this country´s.
so i have a chance for work?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

because you worked in the events industry. The CISRS starts with Construction.

ok, i have from Uni & academy's:
-Industry‘s Master craftsman's diploma
-Anschlägerschein "BGR 500/BGI 556"
(Crane picking up to 100to)

this two its "not for event industry",this is for all construction,and its very higher level,as the cards here.
this is you are can train,supervisor,management,...in the whole construction at europe.

and this certivikat is acept europe for construction.
-Asbestos Card/Certificates
(TRGS 519 3/4)(AFS 2006;1,§36-§41)
-CM Lodestar Motor and Chain Trainings & repairing 1+2
-Cargo securing
-Cargo safety
-Construction Organization
-OHS
-First Aid
-Toolbox meeting organization
-Personnel management
-Quality assurance and testing

is the same european agreements(schengener agreement),such as a driver´s licence!

Dodge, to work in this country you especially the industries you say you want to you will need the basic cisrs scaffolders card as a minimum. You might get a job on the street or sites with nothing but there is no way you will get off shore as a scaffolder without the proper card.

If you are going off shore this is the survival course you will need as well as your scaffold card, good luck.

Falck

Dodge, to work in this country you especially the industries you say you want to you will need the basic cisrs scaffolders card as a minimum. You might get a job on the street or sites with nothing but there is no way you will get off shore as a scaffolder without the proper card.

If you are going off shore this is the survival course you will need as well as your scaffold card, good luck.

Falck

ok thanks, this is a answer/announcement:cool:

i have fond two options for the survival course on this side.
1. pay the company
2. pay self
what it´s normally?

scaffold card:
uk its a long tripp end expensive for two days school!
have a person here a address in norway or denmark?

Last edited:
You will have to pay for your first survival and medical to get your foot in the door but when you are there the firm will pay for any subsequent course you need.

The UK is a long trip but you will need to make it to get the qualifications, think it will take you a tad longer than 2 days school though.

All these tickets u need and have 2get....its a disgrace i kno its a good way of getting the cowboys out but it all costs so much...part 1 part 2 advance pts sssts smsts lul..bout time something was done 2prevent all this daylight robbery..

Top Bottom