Boards

Don't think so or we would all need a cosh assessment for handling them, what's the problem?

Very little if any new scaffold boards come treated these days. Unfortunately the quality of timber has dropped over the years as the majority supplied now comes from fast grown trees. As opposed to slow grow "mature" timber.

You can however ask any reputable hire and sales company for treated boards (if your purchasing them) for a very reasonable fee.

Good question stu I have always wanted to swab wipe some random scaffold boards and send it to the CSI of the HSE. No seriously
i bet you would find so much **** on there that they would end up growing back into trees
heres a few of my thoughts of what i think you will find
Asbestos
legenaire bacteria
Feaces
Rats piss
posion
cement dust

good question stu i have always wanted to swab wipe some random scaffold boards and send it to the csi of the hse. No seriously
i bet you would find so much **** on there that they would end up growing back into trees
asbestos
legenaire bacteria
feaces
rats piss
posion
cement dust

dont for get dog log

Good question stu I have always wanted to swab wipe some random scaffold boards and send it to the CSI of the HSE. No seriously
Asbestos
legenaire bacteria
Feaces
Rats piss
posion
cement dust

Get that and a lot more down he local boozer :laugh:

Top Bottom