Can anyone advise....

Youve just finnished up there phone yer pals
there shouldnt be any agencys on there so your out of luck

i have quite a few friends on here Gary, so I will ask around for you mate!

Awe right lads....

Need some advice on the best agencies to register with for work in the likes of moss morn, kineil etc...

Any advice would be much appreciated....

Cheers.....

They are all the same mate,promise you the earth then you get feck all.

don't give in mate.. think wider than most do at the moment, there are always opportunities. ok most construction is struggling still, particularly this time of year, but other areas that employ scaffs are thriving mate

gary you wont get agencies on these jobs well id hope not,on moss theres cape and dsl,grangemouth theres bis salamis and dsl as hertel have lost the contract cape haave work also but just ship men in and out by transfare good luck pal.

I'd be surprised if any refineries in Scotland are taking on boys this time of year! Grangemouth has just finished it's annual shutdown, along with braefoot bay and mossmorran.

I would always try direct before the agencies as they will only help u if it's in there interest....

Just noticed that you are only part1 qualified, I would be surprised if a petrochem site would take you on as they normally insist on part2- it's certainly the case at mossmorran for cape and hertel in grangemouth

Good luck though

Last edited:
nrl do have some work coming off but it wont really start till after the new year.this is a bad time of the year as most people will sit tight and theres no cant really taking on so best of luck.
I would suggest getting your basic card ASAP as it will only enhance your career prospects

if a self employed scaff who has a ltd company gave u the letter , that would be as good as a big company , i would think , do you see what im trying to say ?

Top Bottom