Help needed (2 Viewers)

jayscaff

Reaction score
Hi all,
Help needed please!
My boss has asked me to be a subby. I'm fine with this but do I need insurance, how much is it and where do I get it from? Also he's asked if I can be a subby, employ my own couple of staff and basically be responsible for all of the jobs as he's moving abroad and wants me to do everything for him. Why would he still want to own the company but have me and a subby team doing all of his work?
Will I have to have insurance to cover my staff? Ill be getting paid money for the whole job via me sending an invoice and then need to pay my staff. Do I have to pay tax and ni for them?
Very confused!
Thanks Jamie!

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Though I'd add some more info. I've been working for the company for 10 years. We have 5 staff on at the mo who the boss wants to get rid of and keep me and 2 staff of my choosing as he says if he's abroad he doesn't want to be responsible for hiring and firing staff! I love the company but wonder if it will be worth my time and money basically running his company as a subby! Thanks!

Top Bottom