Ladder acting as raker. Absolutely delightful!!

How could anyone walk away from that and say"there,job done"
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night die to worrying if its going to fall over,
Madness:eek:

You not only have to wonder at those who built it but those who ordered it and their refusal to pay for a descent job.

I hope they are going to wash their muddy footprints off the ridge of the skylight.

How can you get away with that? As said "how could you possibly sleep at night?" and that is the poor occupants of the property! Disgrace!! Makes me wonder if it is a DIY job or, this is the work of a scaff who has only seen the CISRS ways of TRAINING for a couple of months? In a whole crap job!! at least cover yourselves and put some protection over those panes of GLASS!

Does any one know we're that job was look like the gear a firm I used to work for an the blokes he has on are shocking sort of thing they would put up I refused to strip some of there jobs as I couldn't believe they stayed up

Too true Fred, only a scaff will know, and a proper scaff would not do such an abortion erection! It is things like that that really psis me off, once again a accident waiting to happen, and scaffs get the blame as a whole!! I once thuoght I would not get out of bed for less than £130 a day, but I would go and sort that mess out for FREE!

That will do lovely!! — with Scaffoldworld Industrial, Craig Clifford, TxScaffold Builders, Kevin Rossiter and David Hoye.

That will do lovely!! — with Scaffoldworld Industrial, Craig Clifford, TxScaffold Builders, Kevi.jpg

Innovation in motion. :idea: Who would have thought to use a beam for double handrail:laugh::laugh:

I think Teeside has got such a cushy number, so much that on sunny days he goes out with one of the yard boys and his camera and puts these jobs up as rough as he can so he can post them. and then pulls them down quick before anyone sees him or the job.

Your all getting a bit critical ,it can't go anywhere as the ladders locked out against the brace and theirs enough glass to break any fall !

Break the fall, lol nothing like landing on broken glass.

Top Bottom