*Scaffolders Required*

Hi there, my first post here but have been a member for ages...
This firm has employed me on a number of occasions and never once ripped me off! I would always recommend my pals to them as they are a genuine company.
I understand certain people have issues with them but i would just like to put the record straight. A genuine & honourable company for sure...
Alan Smart...

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

1 or 2 people may have had problems but isn't that the same at every company??? by the way i am employed by a big scaffolding company and have 24 years experience.....

Alan Smart... employee of Airwright Scaffolding procaiming to the Scaffolding world that your VERY happy working for them and they are good as gold?!?

Someones after a payrise! lol. :p

Carlsberg don't make false profiles called Alan but if they did...

What's it say haveaspanner cape are S H I T lmao .......

Nothing wrong with being loyal and sticking up for your employer. After all I have Cape written through me like a stick of Brighton rock lol

they must like you haverspanner ive seen them come and go like sheep beter to have capes through you than lyndons:laugh:

Can't say nothing about Lyndon never had the pleasure but capes I wish I could say I would never work for them again but if needs must but it doesn't change my opinion on what I think about them !

Airshite scaffolding

This firm are a joke rang for payslip 3 times only to be told ring again by ben the gobshite all mouth on phone but wouldnt face you money wrong/late when you dnt get paid on a friday remember these posts wheres airwrights response ??????????????

new to the site reading all this make me laugh.
yes your all right this firm is a joke i have worked for AIRWRIGH befor it used to be called G wright but then joined up with air scaffolding hence the name. but air then split and went solo
air scaffolding have good lads and the gaffer is top dog.
ben was **** on the spanner **** asin started stripping a chimney saddle first if any lads want more honest info pm me cheers

I really enjoyed alan smarts post and think his new forum nickname should be toenails coz they will be the only thing visible sticking out of airshite bosses ********* !

I really enjoyed alan smarts post and think his new forum nickname should be toenails coz they will be the only thing visible sticking out of airshite bosses ********* !

i have worked for this firm pay day on a Wednesday, Wednesday comes, Friday, Friday comes,Monday before you know it you have worked 2 weeks in hand
and that was before ben was in the office

i worked for this firm and i must say ben is full s h i t e.... pay was always short making promisin he could'ent garantee but ben always payed you but it was always short.. its not the worst firm i have been with!

answer to that question dont be a w!nker and your be paid lol!!!!

You are **** scaffolders?? If this firm
is so good why has it gone under not once but twice?
Why did air scaffolding split ?? Answer to both is g wright\airwright are **** with money,which then gets passed down to the blokes on the tools.

Last edited:
Hi guys, just to say that Air Scaffolding Ltd have no association with Airwright scaffolding/Airwright Midlands as left the firm and back to working on our own. Massive disagreements on all levels - Work ethic - none, honesty - none.

Top Bottom