Foreign Labour and its Advantages !

aye pieprzyć zagranicznych, Brytyjskie miejsca pracy dla brytyjskich pracowników Marra

How on gods great earth do some people have the stupidity to come on this forum and ask questions that are so ******* stupid they should have been taken down before our good selves are caused to vomit on our hard earned dinner has had time to settle. In answer to there blatantly dim witted question no foreign fuckwit should be allowed to diminish are hard working safety imperative trade by chancing people's life's on cheap none skilled people who have no comprehension of health and safety or morals. Most foreign workers in scaffolding who I've met should **** off back home and take there bottle of vodka back with em before they drop something on some poor ******* who is unfortunate enough to be working underneath them, shame on any agency scumbags who feels they feel vindicated by earning a buck of these people who shouldn't be scaffolding with the understanding of there home country environment let alone a foreign one such as ours

Please offer your thoughts on how we as a country are offering individuals from wr strucken countries the chance of a life and in our case a chance to gain a trade ' i feel its heart warming that we have the polish contingant offering there services to scaffolding at present

jesteś jednym głupie bezużyteczny kutas:D

Please offer your thoughts on how we as a country are offering individuals from wr strucken countries the chance of a life and in our case a chance to gain a trade ' i feel its heart warming that we have the polish contingant offering there services to scaffolding at present

Got anything to say now :D:D:D

Yes.I agree withevrything just written:unsure::laugh::laugh:cyy tu jeszcze

Could have just said BOll OCKS NOW FU CK OF lads saved me having to use google translator :laugh:

Had 3 east europeans working for me on a job in docklands years ago. A Ukranian, Bulgarian and a Lithuanian all were very competent, got paid the same as the english lads, all were put on courses and always turned up for work.two went home after a couple of years and bought houses etc. The other stayed and i have heard he is now a supervisor.

have spanner ' at last a valid point ...if our government can give them some funding and they show willing then why should they not have a chance.. if we were working in spain for example we would expect a good rate with every expense we can get ...why should the polish be any different .....we should practise what we preach ... scaffolders united is my motto!!

Why should the government give ANYONE other than UK citizens funding when we have got millions out of work dying to get a chance at a trade? Why are they different to the thousands of school leavers are those made redundant from hard up firms? Why are we prioritizing non British citizens and looking to spend time training up people from outside the UK who most likely shall send money out of the country or move after they have gained the skills FOR FREE at the tax payers expense. Now if a company runs a scheme such as apprenticeship and want to take foreigners on - crack on... its the companies choice and investment BUT i do not agree that non UK get ANY funding towards it. That goes for Uni and College and all the other nonsense that we pay for, give away yet charge our own for the pleasure.

Rant over.

If you own a firm you need (these days) good men who turn up every day and strive to do the right thing if you have any chance of staying in business and make a bit of money to feed the beast you have created. Now depending on where you are in the country the quality of so called scaffolders does vary quite a lot. We have never used foreign workers but I can only imagine that if you get desperate and an army of them come over the hill willing to graft...you may be tempted...:eek:

It's ok people ranting about the world .. What. About the risk a man takes in business and consequence of failing . Would you guys create a fund for me if I went under .. I suspect not . I think I. May be winning this debate :amazed:

Are you talking about public funding ie from tax payers or funding from private investment - 2 different things mate.

Top Bottom