Smart Scaffolder Software (1 Viewer)

It's ok for Estimating purposes but you still need a designer for the proper drawings with calcs. Very expensive aswell.

Depends how much you are adding to it. IE: Haki, Layler ect. They are a sponsers of the forum so I would advise you contact them directly.

I have had a few of their products for quite a while now. Not the most expensive thing when you consider the hassle you have to go through to prove compliance and has impressed a few PC. I don't use it to it's fullest potential but still think it's a great piece of kit and it is going to really come into it's own when the new revision tg20 comes out.

We've had it on board for a couple of years now and as AOM was saying it's impressed more than a few of our customers. It's not the cheapest piece of kit but it does give your company a professional look with the drawings and TG 20 reports. Again I probably don't use it to it's full potential but on the whole am more than happy with it.

PC is principal contractor and Argyllshire is in Scotland.

See I do know something! Ha ha

Thanks! And I thought it probably was something to do with the contractor. In the states we say GC for General Contractor. I emailed the site about obtaining the trial. Is there a better way to contact them?

Got the office number here, 01202 603 031, ask for Julie. Not sure of the code from where you are though.

Top Bottom