Oil and gas companies sponser overseas training for all ! (1 Viewer)

frank111

Reaction score
Recently ive been scouting around linkedin and different sites looking for work , my question is ,,, if the big companies like exxon mobil , noble shell etc can employ trades and engineering coaches:mad: and open training facilities to cater for different countries ,, WHY can the british goverment not do this for the kids today in their own country , or the unemployed for that matter , one big training facility for each area . The talent and skills coming from far off countries that are trained by british companies is serious !

Since when is anything been owned by the brits anymore the tories sold everything the last time they were in power. what was left labour got rid of.

how many billions does the goverment shed out as incentives and tax breaks to these companies ,, and i have never heard of any rig or drilling set up being asked to give a kid a chance of an apprentiship or take on its share of the unemployed , its all who you know and take take take ,, agencies being used to find the workers , they get their piece and guys are brought in the back door , all i am hearing is a, b , and c oil company building training facilities to train foreign workers ,, and this w.anker goverment hasnt the sense to see the skills as a national treasure and keep the talent here and hire it out ,, even the f.uckin italians wont let you take a vespa scooter out of the country because its a national treasure ,, something needs done , we are being treated as clones to feed the rich and do their bidding , the further it goes the harder it will be to claw it back ,, strikes ,, no unions ,, just stick togeather and strike !

Seen plenty apprentices in the North Sea and also benefited from a fair chunk of government cash to train my fair share.

Top Bottom