Gibraltar scaffolding (4 Viewers)

Bobo3161ab

Reaction score
Does any one know how much scaffolding work is available in Gibraltar. I am looking to relocate to Spain soon and am looking for work when I do. Advanced scaffolder with 25 years experience. :)

Not much work in spain and only 2or3 firms employ in gib

Gib

Hi just been to gibraltar looking for work. After spkin 2 a few firms, iv been tld there is work out there. Just wondering if anyone knows what the weekly wages are like though. Forgot to ask that. Thanx

bout £80 a day from what i learned with the 6 months i spent out there last year

just google

Gemini Riteway
XL Scaffolding
Mersey Castle Scaffolding
Gibraltar Building Company

Thats about your lot

You can get 2 bed apartment in La linea for approx 600 euro a month serviced , property in gib is as dear as fook , as another poster suggested live in spain

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Apartamentos Turísticos Aureus - Alojamiento

Wages tend to vary firm to firm,,depending on tickets,and what sort of scaff you are,,80s the normal starting rate,but a lot better to be had mate.;)

I worked in gibraltar for a while found it really good!great place great people pm for any info pal!

This is the supervisor number +350 56000278 he said he is picking work up in the middle of the month and to ring back then not shore of the rates hope this helps.

There not gemini anymore are they?I heard not!is that tonys number?

Any one have any emails or contacts for work in Spain been working as a scaffolder for seven years but no ticket as yet

hi - did you move to Gib and if so did you find work - we are thinking of the same and wondered how you got on thanks

It's not all it's cracked up to be, 14 hr shifts inside the hull of a large container ship last time we sent men there.

Top Bottom