Part 2 or Advanced - CISRS - Dalry, Ayrshire (KA24)

ainsley.greig

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am in urgent need of multiple Part 2 or higher Scaffolders for long term contracts in Dalry, Ayrshire (KA24)

Rates circa £12.10 Ltd with standard 38 hour week. Opportunities available for Overtime.

Sorry, client will not fund Digs. Tooling expense paid weekly.

Call Ainsley on 0141 353 2354 or email ainsley.greig@abcuk.net

part 2s

Hi. No it is not streetwork. Is industrial location in Dalry. 12.10 is limited
paye is £10.30. Overtime rates apply after 38 hours. Long term ongoing contract work.

Thanks

Hi Ive just done my advanced course and guy I work with advanced also what's the rte of pay.
would you also take on a part one with 15 year experience as part of squad also how long is the work for and when do you need men to start

Hi Ive just done my advanced course and guy I work with advanced also what's the rte of pay.
would you also take on a part one with 15 year experience as part of squad also how long is the work for and when do you need men to start
Hi,

Unfortunately they are only recruiting for Part2s, so will not pay an advanced rate although they will take advanced guys. Need Guys to start asap eg tomorrow if possible and we can take multiple guys. However, I would not at this time be able to place the part 1, as while they take them on site in training positions, they are fully staffed for Part1s at this time.

Rate is £12.10 Ltd with ot above 38 hours at time and a half and after 12 sat and all day sunday at double time. PAYE rate is £10.30

If you pm me your contact number I am more than happy to give you a quick call to discuss. Alternatively I can be called on 0141 353 2354.

The role is ongoing and we are looking at contracts exceeding a year in duration

Sorry. I dont set the rates-client does. All existing scaffs on site are at the same rate so no room for movement. Wish there was - would make my life easier lol

I may be interested in coming up if there's plenty of OT. I'll PM you my details.

Is there going to be weekend work every week and how long is the work for

With these rates it sounds like pyeroy and the site is glaxo. It's a five year term contract so could be long term. Not paying the best rates, especially when you would need to travel but this might be a bluebook site?

Hi

I can confirm this is not a blue book site nor pyeroy. I agree the rates are not high but as mentioned previous this is set by the client sorry. We are looking for relatively local guyss as long distance travelling or diggs would not be viable. It is def long term work though. Please give me a call on 0141 353 2354 for more info

Top Bottom