starting out!

scaff101

Reaction score
thinking of getting a tranny and starting to do jobs on weekend, but want to keep the price down, iv inherited a decent amount of scaffold, and currently looking for a tranny, question is realy, do i NEED public liability, i live in small town and the people il be doing jobs for i will know, (no building sites),

thinking of getting a tranny and starting to do jobs on weekend, but want to keep the price down, iv inherited a decent amount of scaffold, and currently looking for a tranny, question is realy, do i NEED public liability, i live in small town and the people il be doing jobs for i will know, (no building sites),

A great way to start out and if you are clever enough you will keep it that way which means you will keep the majority of your cash in your pocket.

Get the insurance, it needn't be that expensive for what you require as long as you are not employing anyone else. One final tip would be just because your small and live in a small town where no one could spell tg20 let alone understand it does not mean you should ignore it, build them as well as you can build em, one day you will be glad you did.

Top Bottom