scaffs wanted shetlands all digs n food inc

I agree mate.we'll see when I and the lads give us the feed back.

feed back will be very grim with these agency feks and theres no digs these have been trying to man up for this job for months fek em

I got offered job there last yr.they were waiting for some ships which were going to be used for digs.but there's no drying rooms for your clothes apparently either.only what I've been told mate.one of the lads is a rigger whos on there

Teeside I thought this work was through pyeroy phoned bilfinger up said nothing going

I called woman said not taking on,called bilfinger the same nothing and for offshore for salamis don't bother she told me not looking for men for rest this yrs got to many on books and cvs awaiting that's first time I have ever heard that,dont need men for rest the year aswell.thats in Lowestoft bilfinger salamis

My mate was on for Annick, they don't pay proper money, he wasn't hitting a grand for being stuck up there and am sure the jobs through morrisons construction

doent go then easy its the only way to beat poor payin stick it up ye agencys.

He had guys on new forth crossing scotland for Morrison constructuon too.....shxt rates the agencies are trying to say they don't have to pay any OT just flat straight through

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He was telling guys on the Shetlands the dont get ot till they hit 70 hours

My mate was on for Annick, they don't pay proper money, he wasn't hitting a grand for being stuck up there and am sure the jobs through morrisons construction
Annick as in Sammy Preston? He's getting himself about....

Surely the Morrison's stuff must be coming to an end in Shetland?? Or have they landed more work?

Alright lads meetings are on going re man power on Total new build Shetland.
Should know more by the end of the month. Beds are the problem, the island is rammed
There's a lot of work ongoing on both Total & Bp sites another barge/floatel may be coming
To the island. The site is going to a ballot for industrial action re sharing rooms and wanting
To be paid for doing so.

I would avoid Morrisons like the plague! Bilfinger lads are taking £1200 a wk with £500 leave pay on a 3&1 trip rotation rail fare paid from point of origin.

I aint read whole thread but I take it its offshore work seems good wrm84

I can feel a stampeed coming on for this job

Top Bottom