use NASC to fuk WASPS (2 Viewers)

Nasc is used as best practice but not law
a good lawyer can and has got murderers off
i would like to see a real lawyer handling the whole debacle
hooking on to me covers all angles.
I await the first back strain claim due to topping out over a handrail/wheres the risk assessement for that regarding manuel handling

Nasc is used as best practice but not law
a good lawyer can and has got murderers off
i would like to see a real lawyer handling the whole debacle
hooking on to me covers all angles.
I await the first back strain claim due to topping out over a handrail/wheres the risk assessement for that regarding manuel handling

No scaffolder should be topping out above waist height if they've worked toppers correctly for lifts. I know it's not an exact science but just a little thought is sometimes required. Most method statements are produced in a manner in which they state that 'we will erect/ dismantle a scaffold in accordance with SG4:10'. In which case, upon signing the document, you are obligating yourself and must undertake the works in the manner stated. If you don't and an accident happens then you will be in the sh1t.

lads,i believe scaffolders are the most work aware people around,dancing on trannies etc
just to get the job done.
the most scariest job i ever done was a hanger from a block of flats in battersea south london,around 12ft down for concrete cancer.280ft.up sitting on a butt for sgb.2 weeks
to get round it,6 weeks before i had a nights sleep.but respect to the guys who run the
hoist tower from the ground up.still got knocked on the hours though!.

I was told in a meeting with the HSE that 2 scaffoders have died whilst carrying out there own duties in five years!!. The stats are not looked at closely enough to find out what when & what trade.

Yes two is too many.

But 40,000 scaffolders!

Two deaths in five years!!

Why have we gone mad?

Train to SG4-05 & 100% compliance. SG4-10 20% compliance!!!

????????????????

SQ

And one of them wasn't on a scaffold at the time or even near one (allegedly)

Top Bottom