Apollo

Ullswater

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about Apollo.
Been trying to contact them to buy products.

Apollo Construction Products. Dave Smith. 01527 63999 (Redditch)

I am now in trouble with our buyer as we are not allowed to purchase Apollo products since the owner Dave Smith put the company into receivership in April 2010 leaving debts of £120K and then started trading the next day with a new name.SF Admin is absolutely correct with his comment."Companies should not be allowed to do this"Why would anybody want to deal with a company who does this to his suppliers and what a surprise he has obviously done it again with OTS 1992 another name to add to the list.

Last edited:
exactley the same script as ADI supplies came out with

thanks for that scaffy - not sure why you dragged us into it, exactly,.....???
some of us just want to earn an honest living.

Joebag - is that question for me ?
If so the answer is no - I've only ever owned 2 trading companies and so far paid all my bills as they fall due
:D

Thought he turned you over as well ? Seem to remember that being said

No probs

Ullswater

Last I heard Apollo had gone bust and started again under another name. It would seem the same thing has happened again, and it shouldn't be allowed to happen. The annoying thing is the name 'Apollo Tie' is banded about as if it were a product, but it's not, it's just a company name for a scaffold tie. This is causing so much confusion among construction companies and scaffolders. I've been using a different supplier with much better results and great delivery service!

Top Bottom