Bettertax fantasy football league 2012 - 2013!

It's like a football team though, you need the young uns to hump the gear and the older ones to make sure it's done right. A good mixture of both would be my perfect squad.

And, aom, have you made your perfect squad yet on our league - and admin et al?

Come on, guys - it all kicks off on saturday!!! Now we all know that RVP is going to sit injured on Man U's bench, you can make informed decisions...

This is the code 44663-15160

Here is the Fantasy Football page to get yourself set up.

See you there!

And, aom, have you made your perfect squad yet on our league - and admin et al?

Come on, guys - it all kicks off on saturday!!! Now we all know that RVP is going to sit injured on Man U's bench, you can make informed decisions...

This is the code 44663-15160

Here is the Fantasy Football page to get yourself set up.

See you there!

I'm in! I have had my team done for a while, I just keep forgetting to put the code in!

Come on lads, its free and only takes a few minutes to sort a team out!

I bet there are some tears being shed in the Better Tax office this morning.

This should cheer you all up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY]Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - official video - YouTube[/ame]

OK BT, I will see you there. I really just wanted to sulk this year as I have told Sky to ram it and as my team were in the 3rd I wanted to pretend there was no other football going on.

Hope you still have my address for all the manager of the month awards, still waiting on that podger from superscaff.:rolleyes:

Hi guys,

Look forward to seeing you all there and the games commencing.

Admin - yeah it always hurts a bit but the gooners are generally of a philosophical nature preferring to think "well, fook off then, better off gone than sitting around sulking"! Personally, I think RVP can be a tremendous player and has proved it often, but he is injury prone and ain't getting any younger :D.

aom - yes there was talk of a podger... hmmm... Superscaff has been absent on here lately, but I'm on his case on facebook ;).

OK

You have until 11.30am tomorrow to get your team sorted but if it's anything like last year, I'd get it done today, just in case the site crashes like last year!

Have you all had your hi vis pressies from last year or have we got new guys needing a vest (so you can play on the photo comp too). Let me know, by PM, address and XL, XXL.

aye had to make some changes 4 injured in first 3 weeks of season my feking luck lol

At least we can relax this week as there's no league matches. I had to wildcard last week as my team was just atrocious!

I feel your pain, Ian!! If it hadn't been for Ba this week... but sadly, he wasn't captain :(

Were s every 1 at in the league ? Come on ell us your team bovusly am marra lol so who are you

hellooooo!

I'm a sorry 19th or so :(

Bettertax league

I don't know who everyone is and we seem to have attracted many to the league who may not be eligible for priizes - but no one gets in touch, so how can I tell!!

What I can say is Wojciech is 4th (last year's winner and a scaff here, I believe Yayyy), lol my son is 6th, Admin is a show and our Chris (at Bettertax) is 8th...

So how and where is everyone else?

What do you think of the season so far?

How remiss of me not to be keeping you all updated.

What I can tell you, despite announcing the monthly managers and no one stepping forward, is that December and January Manager of the Month was one of your own scaffs from here.

I don't know his nickname here but maybe he'll see this and say hi!

We sent him a £20 John Lewis voucher to cover both months :).

Last season's winner chose a Torquay away shirt (yet to be delivered) and the £50 charity donation going to Homeless Football Association, the charity we are the founding corporate sponsor for.

2nd place was one of our own scaffs here and rightly or not, he chose a Manchester United shirt with £50 donation going to Leukemia Research.

2nd prize fantasy football 2013.jpg

3rd prize never came forward :(.

I'm about to start a new thread for the new season. Hope to see you all there!

Note to admin: This can be unstickied and new thread stickied! Thanks!

Last season's winner chose a Torquay away shirt (yet to be delivered) and the £50 charity donation going to Homeless Football Association, the charity we are the founding corporate sponsor for.

2nd place was one of our own scaffs here and rightly or not, he chose a Manchester United shirt with £50 donation going to Leukemia Research.

2nd prize fantasy football 2013.jpg

3rd prize never came forward :(.

I'm about to start a new thread for the new season. Hope to see you all there!

Note to admin: This can be unstickied and new thread stickied! Thanks!

ill come forth and mulitply lol

Top Bottom