best pouch, holster, holder? (2 Viewers)

lostinbristol

Reaction score
Not wanting to start a heated debate; just want to know peoples experiences with different impact wrench holsters.

I'm using a plano one at the moment and its terrible and keeps breaking, but its only 5 quid from tool station.

What's everyone else using...

I have no idea what mine is but it was just a bog standard cheap one, can't even remember where I bought it. What about trying the metal frame like you see the joiners with?

Dewalt made from ballistic nylon lasts for a while and it comes left or right handed (a bit like the master)

I bought all my frogs from Buybrand which are all nylon and they are magic. I have had my old pouch for a while now maybe a year not the best with time but still in good nick.

I bought all my frogs from Buybrand which are all nylon and they are magic. I have had my old pouch for a while now maybe a year not the best with time but still in good nick.

That's because you hardly use them! Always on here. Ha

Spanners used daily Charlie, just like any decent tradesmen would tell you, look after your tools.;)

Seem to recall Trigger saying something along those lines in Only Fools & Horses.

'Look after your broom' - Trig
'What and your broom will look after you?' - Rodney
'Nah nah just... look after your broom' - Trig

haha, magic. That was the same broom he had for 20 years, 8 new heads and 6 new shafts.:laugh::laugh:

Still without doubt the funniest thing on TV, Del boy crashing through the bar of the wine bar telling trig to "Stay cool Trig, stay cool" still cracks me up.:laugh:

I love Only Fools, it has stood the test of time really well! The episode with the inflatable dolls cracks me up everytime!

Every one has their favourite Admin, too many to mention but ones already mentioned and the one's like the classic chandelier caper and when Rodney left Del to go hand gliding was another couple of my favourites. :laugh:

I love Only Fools, it has stood the test of time really well! The episode with the inflatable dolls cracks me up everytime!

Ah, for me its the episode where the womans about to be mugged before one of them shouts "whats happening!?!?!" At that point Del and Rodney dressed in Batman and Robin outfits come running out the mist to cheesy batman music sending them running in terror :nuts: :laugh:

Anyway yeah Buybrand tools are good. My gun holster is from screwfix, it was the cheapest one and is the best, a good size one so it doesn't fall out all the time like some of the other lads suffer with. Though because my drill bit comes off really easily they seem to have the last laugh, when they hear a drill going, immediately followed by me yelling "F*****CK!!" as the fitting won't let damn thing go :embarrest:

Just want one so drill don't keep falling out! Without having to strap and unstrap it all the time! Someone must have the kiddy! Yes im from Bristol too!

Na'h you'll just get drilled...................

Top Bottom