Cuplok System Scaffold Product Training Scheme (3 Viewers)

What does that cover, is it just for Harsco's cuplock?

It's a shambles if I'm honest Gerscaff. Scaffolds built with all sorts of mixtures, even had a drawing that required cup lock only even although Genlock has a better requirement for 3kn.

I also had beaver trying to sell me some kit and when I told them we were not trained to build it she told me they were now owned by Altrad who also bought out Generation which doesn't really matter a jot as you are still trying to sell me U lock. Am I the only one who cares about which system I use and having the right training?

The Whole Scheme Is A Flaming Fiasco, But I Think Some Safety Men Enforce Things Because They Can Rather Than Any Other Specific Reason,Iv Worked With Interserve And Found Generations Kwikstage Ledgers. On My Card It Says Kwikstage Not Interserve Kwikstage.Same As Cuplok Not Harsco Cuplok.

Like everything else Gerscaff, it will be fine till something goes wrong then insurers up and down the land will use this as a get out clause.

Thats Always A Worry, God Knows We Pay Enough Insurance Premiums,

That's why I like to keep it simple, Genlock system, Genlock training and Genlock drawings. Maybe over thinking the whole thing but I can only shake my head when I see how others do it. Even on a training course once when they were trying to tell us all about scaffold safety, I asked they guy what manual he followed to build it as I could see 3 different types of cup lock on 1 wee tower.

Thats My Point, Iv Worked With Sgb (Or Harsco) And Interserve And Both Use Other Manufacturers Gear (Probably Cause Its Cheaper) They Dont Seem To Care, To Them Its Just Scaffold. And Just Money, Most Important Of All Money.

Just Harsco Original Cuplok.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Not Genlok. Not allowed under scheme rules.

guys I have read somewhere that only 1 person in the squad need have the endorsement to their card that covers his squad but I cant remember where I read it can any of you help it wouid be appreciated

Top Bottom