This is pathetic (1 Viewer)

haha, love the avatar. How do they get on it?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

You could have turned the photo Action , holy Allah thats a disgrace

Nearly broke my neck trying to see if it was tied.:embarrest:

No worries, where did you see that one?

Dont know where it is, a friend sent me it. Only the mackems wud erect a structure lyk this 😄

Why do you guys always assume the worst, the outside standards could have been taking down temporarily to clear the entrance to the back of the house for renovation work, put back up afterwards, and rakered into the neighbors garden, the inside uprights are obviously ring tied to the wall ,there is no ladder on it nor any one on the scaffold ,so the scaffold is incomplete, don’t judge a book by its cover

As I said don’t judge a book by its cover, there is no ladder on it, so it is incomplete, it looks tidy enough on the top, so I can guarantee you the outside legs were temporarily taken down for access, and no I did not build the scaffold….

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Are you the action Jackson that worked in Holland many many years ago?

If you rotate the photo, zoom in on the photo, you will see that it has red and white lint tape wrapped around the bottom of the scaffold, meaning danger, do not use. Welcome to the forum

2mins jonnysogood while i do a further inspection ov ur awesum structure. Thanks for the warm welcome 👌

If you realistically think about it, it would have been hard work to build that saddle on that roof from standing on just 2 inside standards, look at the distance from the inside standards to the wall the opposite side .the ledgers over hanging from the saddle, the cage on the top for the ladder, the outside legs were taken away temporally ..guaranteed and again welcome to the forum…don’t be so Igor to judge another man’s work before you know the circumstances…

i dont believe it was a tower next to it the handrails dont work out and have the 5ft across the hand rails as to say ladder accsess nearly as abd as them so caled leaners lol

we all have our opinions ....we have all gutted scaffolds in the past

Fair play Jonny for trying to see the good in everything, I thought about it myself for about 5 seconds. Look at the length of the top ledger of the working lift, they are too short to catch an outside standard, the boards would need to have been placed abnormally as well for your theory to be correct. There is some sort of poor ladder access hatch formed however which made me think it was a poorly planned out job of abortion proportions. One last point, taking out the outside standards of a chimney access scaffold for any reason let alone for access must be up there with one of the worst adaptions I have ever heard of and again at the very best, a great example of a poorly planned job.

I still believe there was outside legs, but like last night we could argue all night, maybe the legs were in the neighbour’s garden and they were told to get them out, maybe he was going to sleeve off them ledgers and go across to the next roof (ha ha )if saddle was built off them to standards they would have struggled like feck.. ok time to stop being inspector Morse…at the end of the day you nor I don’t know how it was built, who built it, why it has only 2 legs,

If you rotate the photo, zoom in on the photo, you will see that it has red and white lint tape wrapped around the bottom of the scaffold, meaning danger, do not use. Welcome to the forum

Should have blue and white tape with Police do not cross line on, 😃and crime scene for good measure 😜

jonnybegood, how do you zoom in on this photo? Do you need to open it with a different programme?
Cant see the red and white lint but generally its used as a warning such as dont drive into these standards etc. cant see a saddle looks like the ledgers go on to the roof and are spurred up.

Top Bottom