Another one (1 Viewer)

tokwitney

Reaction score
Spotted this beauty in my village today.

20120709_151807.jpg
[/IMG]

20120709_151834.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry for the two posts but I can't seem to be able to add more than one picture from my phone.

A lot of tubes missing.

Seen a lot worse to be honest but the wee tower looks like a good gust of wind would take it over.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I take it their SG notes were lost in the post?

Not as bad as the usual main offender! But sure missing a lot of tube there. Blue paint mixed with TRAD.... that's er... our mate who got you to do that stack a while back...??

least they put a sole board at bottom of ladder, to protect grass or is it cos it only on by a rung they didn't want it sinkin into ground so no 1 can climb up lol.

Got it in one flinty. It's narrow down the gable too, probably wobbles a bit with no braces in the second lift.

Got it in one flinty. It's narrow down the gable too, probably wobbles a bit with no braces in the second lift.

That's very naughty of him. Well with only 2 men on now at least no-one can pass the buck for this one too far :nuts:

Have they only got a couple of blokes on now? I see they have that block on the Banbury Rd roundabout in Oxford. I thought they were still busy!

Have they only got a couple of blokes on now? I see they have that block on the Banbury Rd roundabout in Oxford. I thought they were still busy!

Yeah apparently that's all that's left. I went in March, another 4 went in-between then and now, just a couple left.

Bloody hell is that thing next to the roundabout still up?? No-ones rushing around on that site.....:weird:

its pressure tied into the window round the front and if he butted 2 tubes either end of the return down the side id would make it abit stronger but i wouldnt stick my name on a tag for it!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

butted 2 tubes into the other house down the side i ment sorry

Top Bottom