scaffolding training (1 Viewer)

redneck

Reaction score
I have just recently completed my part two at Astra access safety training and would like to thank all the staff and instructors for their help over the last two weeks, i would also add that all the facilities and scaffolding equipment were second to none.

if anyone is considering using Astra for any part 1 or part 2 i would highly recommend it, They are also working with barnsley college so i would contact them to see if you meet the criteria for funded training.

Again,

Thankyou astra training.

I have just recently completed my part two at Astra access safety training and would like to thank all the staff and instructors for their help over the last two weeks, i would also add that all the facilities and scaffolding equipment were second to none.

if anyone is considering using Astra for any part 1 or part 2 i would highly recommend it, They are also working with barnsley college so i would contact them to see if you meet the criteria for funded training.

Again,

Thankyou astra training.

you must have know fook all about scaffolding then to think that the part 2 course woz good otherwise if you were confident and been in the game for decades you would of said it was shi! like everybody else thats been in the scaffolding industry!!! astra trainning may be good but jesus people are easily impressed these days

Again,

Thankyou astra training.

They sound great:laugh::laugh:

Where did you do yours dico? Or you got the ecitb card that were getting dished out in christmas crackers lol

i would rather trust a olde hand than the new brigade thats comeing through as for ecitb never been out of work with this ticket and wont be its not all about tickets contacts help but when youve had the xmas cracker ticket for 26 years you do meet a lot of contacts as for a diploma cisrs should get one for makeing the guys go back to collage xmas cracker cornflake ticket it may be but 50 to 60 grand a year it can be a rice crispie ticket for all i care

Where did you do yours dico? Or you got the ecitb card that were getting dished out in christmas crackers lol

3 posts & you know Dico had an ECITB card. Must be one of the long time readers of the forum!! :eek:

Ragscaff

Yep been reading up on this forum for a while, it just makes me laugh how much bollox gets talked about by pretendy scaffolders, thought that was what facebook was all about. i comment on things that need commenting about :notrust:

What advertising sub standard CISRS courses!!!

That has helped me a lot in my working day.

Hundreds of posts where guys help each other out & have a laugh & you only remember Dico had an ECITB card.

What a joke :eek:

I have been on here for a couple of years & can see when someone is not what they seem.

Most long term just come on for banter, something you can not get much of in tour working day these days!!!

Ragscaff

Another one who just completes his part 2 and going to tell everyone how it is.

Maybe should have saved a bit of cash and actually worked with Dico for a couple of weeks and you would have learned a lot more useful information that you could have actually used in a normal working day.

Redneck, you're probably a nice guy.

But you don't half come across as a right w.anker.

you must have know fook all about scaffolding then to think that the part 2 course woz good otherwise if you were confident and been in the game for decades you would of said it was shi! like everybody else thats been in the scaffolding industry!!! astra trainning may be good but jesus people are easily impressed these days

You Muppet give the lad a chance, he has achieved his part 2 and went about it the correct way, the part 2 might be a joke to an experienced –sshole like you, but it is not to a lad starting off in the game

correct way yeah right!!!! well if the lad cant take a bit of banter he ante gana get on in the game as for muppet sshole your intitled to your opinion jonnybegood!!! but as for your lack of knowledge about the ecitb tickets iam not even gana bother with your igorance and redneck you ante gana get on with the scaffolding industry with slagging your fellow scaffolders off on the forum yes you will need to be mouthee!! yeah may be boll!cks i talk plenty and i wont be the last on here but youve been on here 4 times and spoke bollo!cks 3 times off it i cant of had a beer tonight otherwise you and jonny would of got told to f!!k off but i cant even be bothered your opinions are noted thou many thanks!!!

What has the guy done so wrong; it’s a forum for young guys starting out in the game to come and ask questions and get some positive answers, he went and sat his part 2 and you cannot take that away from him, without it no one will employ him, so why do you find the course to be a joke when it will only be beneficiary to him. And what the feck are you talking about ecitb for,is this the ticket you have that you put 30 quid into and envelope years ago and got your scaff ticket back in the post…

And yes you are a Muppet for slating a lad that has gone from part 1,to part 2 in the correct manner

cheers johnny,
just to put all you so called scaffs in the picture, ive been scaffolding for 22 years now, in that time i have worked all over the world with no tickets and no piss pot ticket either, like johnny said any bloke and his grandma got one through some manager signing a form saying he was advanced, the bloke who signed the form probably knew nowt about scaffolding, ive had my own business for 4 years, when i first started i didnt touch a spanner for 3 years.
There will come a time when you know its time to give in and go down the cisrs route.
Whats wrong with me praising a centre for thier help and support and actually having an instructor that knows the game inside out?
I had to go and get my ticket (not a bus ticket) and prove my competancy to get me on 99.9% of sites.

could you lot?:suspicious:

cheers johnny,
just to put all you so called scaffs in the picture, ive been scaffolding for 22 years now, in that time i have worked all over the world with no tickets and no piss pot ticket either, like johnny said any bloke and his grandma got one through some manager signing a form saying he was advanced, the bloke who signed the form probably knew nowt about scaffolding, ive had my own business for 4 years, when i first started i didnt touch a spanner for 3 years.
There will come a time when you know its time to give in and go down the cisrs route.
Whats wrong with me praising a centre for thier help and support and actually having an instructor that knows the game inside out?
I had to go and get my ticket (not a bus ticket) and prove my competancy to get me on 99.9% of sites.

could you lot?:suspicious:

I attended all 3 courses to get my ticket. Doesnt prove that I am competent just that I attended the courses.

bloody eck its hot in here lol ive just done my part 2 at safety & access new place at CATCH Stallingbough leant nothing new was a formality for me but i will say Paul Sharpe the insructor is a great bloke & i did learn 1 new trick :).

Top Bottom