scaffolding training

only saw 1 bloke"fail" in all the courses i saw at simian and that was for scrapping,

not having the 9 failed bollax for a kick off,

maybe double booked an advanced course at the same time?

simian the white knight of scaffold training centres,get to fuk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just depends how much its out mate other-wise it might end up being to far from your node, that has almost caught me out leveling like that mate, watch for it.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

levelling a standard in using no effort at all. tighten the front of the swivel leave the back loose & just push or pull on the raker. well its new to me lol :)
just depends how much its out mate other-wise it might end up being to far from your node, that has almost caught me out leveling like that mate, watch for it.

Well im in the north east. We fail regular as a assessor i am not going to sign someone off as competent if they are not. I will also not be held liable for putting someone into work as competent who isnt competent. Im not called Steve the B**tard for nothing. I only lead the horse to the water. If they drink it or not is up to the person being trained.
Some are old school guys who have been trained. Then personally thanked me for the theory information they have learnt. Their practical skills were A1.
Every course is different. We take it as it comes. Rest assured and all ov you who know me know that what you see is what you get from me. St8 taking.
Last week a major scaffold company sent 1 of there trainee scaffold designers on a part 1 so he gained practical knowledge. He loved it so much he quoted " I'll never pull another scaffolder down ever fuk me am fuked."
I just loved that quote so i'd share it wi ya.
I do know him aswell so i really made him have it as well.
The trick with the swivel I was first showed by Mr Campbell at safety and access years ago and I must admit it is something ive used ever since and I show all my part 1's the same trick as well now that I am training.
But working with the Legend Mr Michna is a honour to me. He's nearly as good as Kev Morris.

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

yes guessed that m8 i usualy get my legs pretty straight to start with :)

Who at CISRS is responsible for these poor training centres. We have information on more than one & I do believe someone at NASC, CISRS has a stake in one of them as a part owner!!!

Ragscaff

DM by any chance Ragscaff

owner??? the only people I know of is Simon and Ian at Simian.

Top Bottom