97 KB · Views: 307
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 303
  • Judy complete.jpg
    Judy complete.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
The jobs look well tidy matey. Not sure about the balls though, but good scaffs for sure.

good photos and as AOM mentioned the balls are the normal size.
the jobs are the norm for offshore.in fact i dont like the overuse of those fecking beams,i have and preffer to use tube all the way.
but i wont take it away from the guys a good job that a few others are all claiming when they are in the tea shack hiding from the real work.;)

The beams are unusual daftscaff especially with all these droppers in place, maybe the designers have finally caught up with them.

Takes me back, don't miss the beams but I miss the banter

You will be like me and most on here Ian, never seen an alloy beam out there it was all steel ladder beams and the drawings were done retrospectively but if anyone asks tell them you followed our drawing. I remember it well, not sure if I miss the banter but miss the work more probably.

I cant remember using beams offshore. Did once make some out of tube to give access from drilling rig to a satelite platform.
Dont think you need big balls to work out there with all the safety equipment available. far more hairy doing a hanger off the top of Canary Wharf so they could put the roof on!!!!

No beams off shore!!! What age are you HSWT, it was nothing but beams where I was, maybe they thought I was Benny Flynn.:eek:

This looks genuinely great! a test of stamina working over the sea, at a height, the cold weather and then the fact of having a job to get done! these are the kind of photos why I want to become a scaffolder hands down.

Benny Flynn??

Must admit we didnt have much unit beams offshore, mostly ladder beams, certainly not alloy. Always told by the old hands to treat ladder beams like Scottish rattlesnakes, avoid them.

the only snakes i ever met offshore were deffinetely not. scottish.;)as for aaloy beams this seems to be the norm nowadays,more to do with the steel work you are hanging from than the actual scaffold.
anyway good photos but big baws wouldnt have put boards down walk the steel i always say :eek:

Aye, yiz should get yer turkey oot O that one Guys...is that the Buzzard ???

You cant remember using beams offshore ???how long were you offshore for , with all sorts happening offshore im surprised you never used any beams .

Now how if feels when i get off here , cant handle it anymore the booze , time off ha ha

Top Bottom