Are these NASC claims true? (2 Viewers)

Dass

Reaction score
Flicking through a magazine this morning and I saw this.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but it does seem to be a bit of a bullsh1t claim to make. How do they get this statistic?

Surely the 200 or so members of the NASC can't account for 75% of the scaffolds erected in this country?

Attachments

• nasc advert.jpg
    nasc advert.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 34
Another lie from the NASC its quite common these days.

the nasc propaganda machine in full flow again absolute bollox some of their claims 75% laughable.

Last year I was told a figure of 4-6k companies.

Work it out on 5K!!!

They took that statement off their web site when I asked the question a few months back:bigsmile:

Ragscaff

Last edited:
not even 10% of scaffolds are erected by nasc firms.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

dass im sure you ll agree that not hardly any of the scaffold erected in the north east is by nasc firms

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

how the fook did they come up with that number .how many 1000s of small 1 man band type firms are there putting loads up

dass im sure you ll agree that not hardly any of the scaffold erected in the north east is by nasc firms

Too right mate

I'm struggling to think of a Cardff based NASC member that erects scaffolding.

pmsl NASC are so funny i bet they dont even know how many scaffolders there are in the united kingdom

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but it does seem to be a bit of a bullsh1t claim to make. How do they get this statistic?

Surely the 200 or so members of the NASC can't account for 75% of the scaffolds erected in this country?

No they don't. NASC make up the minority of scaffolding companies.

agreed the situation is ludicrous,its patently obvious that the nasc do not represent the majority but they represent the minority in making these spurious claims from nasc towers they just look foolish the quicker the HSE realise this the better for all.

Perhaps a small greetings card can be forwarded to the author?

Attachments

• 526904_236247719827914_940651434_n.jpg
    526904_236247719827914_940651434_n.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom