best impact wrench

It has two batteries, it's only 3weeks old, been used once and not for scaffolding. I'm open to sensible offers.

Its nothing to do with the money factor although im sure we'd all appreciate that little thanks for all the graft from them that reap the rewards of our hard labour, its the pride I have in myself when I get home knowing ive earned my money earned them some money and still got some strength left in my arms to lift all them beer cans up to my lips, plus when it come round to the usual dry spell of no work they aint gonna be looking this way when a few lay offs have to happen. Its all about the long game and safeguarding yourself as much as you can in this crappy little industry.

With an attitude like that my friend -if ur ever near us & need a job uve only to ask :love:

i know most individual scaffs by their owm IWs but i buy them for all my guys as well as service em when they brake...like you said why should the guys get charged for us making a better time/profit ratio...only fair in my eyes

Its nothing to do with the money factor although im sure we'd all appreciate that little thanks for all the graft from them that reap the rewards of our hard labour, its the pride I have in myself when I get home knowing ive earned my money earned them some money and still got some strength left in my arms to lift all them beer cans up to my lips, plus when it come round to the usual dry spell of no work they aint gonna be looking this way when a few lay offs have to happen. Its all about the long game and safeguarding yourself as much as you can in this crappy little industry.

Post of the week Stu.

bigstu that is the way i was taught , do your work and take pride and when the time comes to get rid of the deadwood you will be sorted .
It restores my faith that there are good men still out there.
P.S never mind that S.P you give me a shout if you need a start ;)

Lol phil just had 3wks off letting my boy take the lead but think i'd better go back to play next week...:(

Give the man his head SP , like us all he will make mistakes and learn from them , jump in and get things back on track , when its all sorted sit down and tell him he done a great job but you noticed a few things that he could have done better .
Its all a learning curve and the man just needs steering and you are the perfect man to teach him SP ;)

Cheers for the offers fellas I'll look you up if ever need a bit of work. I'm not to far from you SP as it happens im just down the road in a little dive of a town called Eastleigh.

Yeh spot on phil ...hes very capable but like a lot of the younger breed doesnt understand that prides a wonderfull thing but dont put food on ur table or keep a roof over his head & when a agent sez something he doesnt want attitude back just a "ok i'll get it done" -he just needs tweeking lol but tbh bit pissed off as i was gonna drive down to corfu this weekend in the camper for another cpl of weeks. But looks looks like a wkend of carboots & easter eggs now lol

the guy i work for for as lots of propertys ,land ,nice cars ,race horses ,what do we have a **** wage and thats it we dont get all he as using a impact wrench he just says to himself keep using it and make me more of what ive got,and when work is quiet buy buy

Why dont you find another firm to work for , or better still 2nd mortgage your house and buy some kit and a lorry and start up yourself

the guy i work for for as lots of propertys ,land ,nice cars ,race horses ,what do we have a **** wage and thats it we dont get all he as using a impact wrench he just says to himself keep using it and make me more of what ive got,and when work is quiet buy buy

Ooh sounds a bit like sour grapes there my friend...like phil said if u dont like the way ur treated & wanna walk on the other side give it a go but i can asure u for every boss out there like u decribe theres another 20 that struggle to cover everything & have many sleepless nites...getting an inbetween takes many years of good trading :eek:

I hate it when lads I work with don't take pride in there work it really winds me up. Is that Hilti wrench still up for sale?

Bosses are kuntz until you are one then reality and real hardship hits, responsibility for other people's kids aswell as some whinging tit needing bail money for p1ssing on a police horse all come into play......I for one am looking forward to my own firm one day but having owned a business in a different sector and seeing how blokes can whinge like absolute bitches over a broken kettle, I for one appreciate both sides of the coin.......basically we are all tw@ts :D

Top Bottom