Unqualified erecting system ?

Pathetic !!!!!!!!!!

Dont you think these cash cow training providers should tell their part 2 scaffolders,there system trained scaffolders that unless they have a pull test trained bloke in their squad then they are LEGALLY not allowed to erect a scaffold over 4 m in height otherwise if the scaffold came down the HSE would come down on them like a ton of bricks because they are allowed to put ties in BUT not make them LEGAL as they are not allowed to test them!

Yet again another example of indiscriminate money making with no moralistic care for the scaffolders paying for their Mercs and Range Rover Sports!

Ian the owner of Simians answer i quote(so no legal action can be taken)

" They are better off than me I did my advanced in 96 and the instructor just held up a hilti and said this goes into the wall when you drill it, now let's move onto Scafftag "

Dont build anything over 4m if your a part 2 with no pull test training as your LEGALLY not allowed to put ties in that arent tested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like i said PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

Pathetic !!!!!!!!!!

Dont you think these cash cow training providers should tell their part 2 scaffolders,there system trained scaffolders that unless they have a pull test trained bloke in their squad then they are LEGALLY not allowed to erect a scaffold over 4 m in height otherwise if the scaffold came down the HSE would come down on them like a ton of bricks because they are allowed to put ties in BUT not make them LEGAL as they are not allowed to test them!

Yet again another example of indiscriminate money making with no moralistic care for the scaffolders paying for their Mercs and Range Rover Sports!

Ian the owner of Simians answer i quote(so no legal action can be taken)

" They are better off than me I did my advanced in 96 and the instructor just held up a hilti and said this goes into the wall when you drill it, now let's move onto Scafftag "

Dont build anything over 4m if your a part 2 with no pull test training as your LEGALLY not allowed to put ties in that arent tested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like i said PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

Why not if your advanced man or supervisor is qualified. Plus all decent companies bring in the manufacturers to train all staff or even hydrajaws

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

We train people we don't run the companies trainees work for.

What! your churning out scaffolders as quick as humanly possible,the lads with advanced tickets have sometimes only 4 years in the job because you get the funding and churn them out to earn more cash,how can you keep a straight face when saying its up to the companies who employ them or down to the scaffolders themselves when as shown on here i guarantee you a huge percentage of

part 2 carded scaffs dont know they are not permitted to put ties in,

Put that on the door of your centre and advertising and you watch the numbers dwindle

the state of the industry at the moment is getting more journeymen in it,agencies getting men for jobs so to say your company should pay is such a copout

but you kick back and earn your percentage mate,no consequence to sending blokes out after taking thousands off them who dont know and werent informed unless asked that they are not permitted to test ties

you should be ashamed of yourself and i hope if a job comes down the trail leads all the way back to your door,as its you who hasnt informed your part 2 blokes they cant test ties,,,why,,,because you know aswell as everyone else it makes the card Impotent and you would lose your bottom line!

wheres your sense of principle and moral regard to the Legal mindfield your sending blokes into !

if you used to be good at putting together lego or mechano as a youngling, then you can do system scaffold... ticket enough for my liking.

if you used to be good at putting together lego or mechano as a youngling, then you can do system scaffold... ticket enough for my liking.

i think thats taking away from those youngen now that can build anythign with k'nex lego not so much marcano now but yeah more like playdo you can do system lol if you can squeez shapes out of a plastic box with playdo your more than quallified to hammer hit :laugh:

Longun, What Is Tube Or Any Other Form Of Scaffolding? A System, Im Not Getting Into This Argument Again, But My CISRS Card Is As Good As Anyone Elses. End Of Argument.

Top Bottom