Unqualified erecting system ? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever heard a stair case being called a truss out?

Also, I am not sure that's right about it being a basic structure. I still think jobs like that need to be designed system or not.

A truss out is when you come out off a window or such,but i suppose you could incorperate a stair off said truss out,if you know what i mean:wondering:

no aom,im saying everybody erects a staircase out of system for access on the course ,the trussout i saw them do may have been for another reason i didnt know so to make sure my point was made staircases that are erected out of haki by most people i know on your course should then be allowed to be erected on site without further training,sorry for my wording it wrong

Sorry Joe, with you now. The haki stair is the worst, you need specific training for that as well.:laugh:

jesus i know i went a bit pete tong on the ira thread but i know the difference between a trussout and staircase lol

Again sorry Joe, just thought it was a cross border terminology thing.:embarrest:

I Will Bow To Your Superior Knowledge Alister, But If They Should Be Designed Im Still Waiting To See The Drawing Buddy.

Gerscaff, FFS don't bow to my knowledge as I aint got none but did sit in the HSE offices in Inverness while he told the assembled crowd just that.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

A truss out is when you come out off a window or such,but i suppose you could incorperate a stair off said truss out,if you know what i mean:wondering:

haha, I know WTF a truss out is, I thought Joe either didn't or somehow called a stair tower a truss out.:laugh:

haha, read your posts again.:wondering:

Maybe it is me, when marching with the Boy's Brigade my old man said look at that, everyone is marching out of step apart from Aom.:laugh::embarrest:

Gerscaff, FFS don't bow to my knowledge as I aint got none but did sit in the HSE offices in Inverness while he told the assembled crowd just that.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

haha, I know WTF a truss out is, I thought Joe either didn't or somehow called a stair tower a truss out.:]

Just checking alistair,but you yourself said even the HSE told the assembled crowd that you had no knowledge:nuts::laugh::laugh:

SO! lol can you tell me how on a haki staircase that i was assessed practically and on my nvq,i am then not allowed or seen qualified to put one up on site if i dont have a ticket for it ,is it because i can go off manufacturers instructions if i dont need a ticket for it ,,,if so why cant i do that with layher cuplock etc etc,,,,sorry if this has got confusing threads and posts overlapping ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You bastardo's just won't let anything go will ya.haha

SO! lol can you tell me how on a haki staircase that i was assessed practically and on my nvq,i am then not allowed or seen qualified to put one up on site if i dont have a ticket for it ,is it because i can go off manufacturers instructions if i dont need a ticket for it ,,,if so why cant i do that with layher cuplock etc etc,,,,sorry if this has got confusing threads and posts overlapping ;)

over fekin lapping, I have not got a clue WTF is going on.:wacko:

Joe, I don't make the rules matey just live by them and if you want to build system legit you need additional training. PM safety and access who can fill in the blanks.

ma heids burst:laugh::laugh:

get the fekin ticket ya bunch o tight miserable bastardo's.:noworry:

ive just broke the law came hame from florida and due to family issues cant **** off and earn so im out with an agency and ive fannyed about with cuplok,only to find out its Genlok.
thats not it ive checked my GOLD CARD and no mention system:eek:

Well,what about a tube n fitt timber frame scaffold with two or three board sliding hop ups,the ones with two fittings welded on,what feckin ticket do you need for them,i've never seen any training for them,yet technically,i'd say their nearer system than tube n fitt:confused::noworry:

Well that's it then, take yersel off to jail. The system is perfect it must be you.:confused:

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Well,what about a tube n fitt timber frame scaffold with two or three board sliding hop ups,the ones with two fittings welded on,what feckin ticket do you need for them,i've never seen any training for them,yet technically,i'd say their nearer system than tube n fitt:confused::noworry:

Still tube.

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/members/layher-albums-layher-scaffold-down-under-worldwide.html

So can you build these with a basic system card?
Or do you need an Advanced T&F scaff with the system on his card?

First one looks basic but the rest are designed. You are still only allowed to build basic jobs covered in the hand book without design. It's the same as tube, we were trained how to build hangers but can't as we need design.

Once he had his design would you send a man with a basic system card to erect them?

Yes, it's not a basic card just one level of training for the bolt on cards. System cisrs cards are new to me as well.

WHO ON HERE HAS BUILT A DRAWING JOB WITH A BASIC CARD.
I HAVE AND HAVE DONE FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS,BECAUSE IF ITS DONE TO THE DRAWING THERES FECK ALL WRONG WITH IT.
CISRS/CITB ISNT LAW BUT THE DESIGN AND DRAWING ARE.
YOU DONT NEED A CARD TO ERECT SCAFFOLDING:eek:
ITS ONLY BEST PRACTICE,COMPETANT PERSON WILL SUFFICE THE CARDS PROVE COMPETANCY IN COURTS ;)

When using tube you need an advanced to sign them off or inspect them though, with system there is no advanced but you would still need an advanced to sign them off I would imagine.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

fuckinell mate this is sending me to the darkside :wacko:

me inawe

Top Bottom