CISRS Scaffolders Required across South East

ChampionScaffolding

Reaction score
Urgent requirement for CISRS scaffolders for long runs of work across the South East (Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and more) including Newbury, Windsor, Chichester, Bracknell, Reading and others. Immediate starts available at competitive prices.

For more information phone 01256 866000 or visit Champion Group, brickwork, scaffolding, tool hire

Last edited:
I live in Somerset so within an hours drive from Bridgwater thats 25 minutes out of bristol

No lodges paid I'm afraid.

Kent-We have work in East Grinstead?

Please phone through to the office to register your interest, a contracts manager will then call you back.

Many Thanks

We are scaffolding and brickwork contractors, the requirement at the moment is for CISRS scaffolders. Vans are available after a successful trial period for the right individuals.

Apply now

New contracts now available in Guildford, Aldershot, Denmead and Kintbury

Phone 01256 866000 for more information and immediate starts...

STARTS AVAILABLE FOR 2ND JULY!

Part 1 and Part 2 scaffolders required, singles and gangs. CISRS card required.

Long runs of varied work with fair rates of pay, contact 01256 866000 now to register your interest.

New project secured in Newbury, Berkshire.

Long runs of both site and small works available here and many other locations across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire and Dorset.

Call 01256 866000 to register your interest, CISRS card a must.

UPDATED

Vacancies for 10+ scaffolders, will take individuals and gangs including Part 1, Part 2 and labourers. Fair rates of pay available for long runs of work.

Call us now on 01256 866000 for details

Phoned number but woman said look on website but there is nothing on there? Any person I shud ask for?
Any work in Kent at moment? 2 x part 2's interested

Morning mate, Kent is a little bit of a stretch for us I'm afraid.

Where abouts are you from exactly and what are you willing to travel?

Top Bottom