Film buff.

American beauty and The talented Mr Riply, be worth another watch.

American beauty and The talented Mr Riply, be worth another watch.

Mmm,not my first choice fred,i hate anything with remotely romantic overtones,saying that,i have'nt seen them lol,they could be proper action films for all i know.............got the little set today pal,thank you very much,yes it did make me smile,i'm thinking rear view mirror in the car would be a good a place as any to display it:idea::cool::cool:

SEVEN,,,has to be my all time favourite,remember seeing romantic couples absolutely destroyed,some in tears,walking out the cinema,,,fukin marvelous :)

Mmm,not my first choice fred,i hate anything with remotely romantic overtones,saying that,i have'nt seen them lol,they could be proper action films for all i know.............got the little set today pal,thank you very much,yes it did make me smile,i'm thinking rear view mirror in the car would be a good a place as any to display it:idea::cool::cool:

I didnt think of these as romances,thought there was something disturbing about them with no happy ending.

:D
SEVEN,,,has to be my all time favourite,remember seeing romantic couples absolutely destroyed,some in tears,walking out the cinema,,,fukin marvelous :)

:laugh:fuckin brilliant joebag , wish i was there , it was on the other week , wish id watched it now

dont look in the box , dont look in the box , :D

thats quite a few kevin spacey films now , the usual suspects,american beauty,seven, another one would be Glengarry Glenross , classic with him alec baldwin,jack lemmon , not the most exciting , but great acting

They do look good in the jeep, a bit of a conversation piece. Wait till they hit the mass market.:eek:

:D

:laugh:fuckin brilliant joebag , wish i was there , it was on the other week , wish id watched it now

dont look in the box , dont look in the box , :D

thats quite a few kevin spacey films now , the usual suspects,american beauty,seven, another one would be Glengarry Glenross , classic with him alec baldwin,jack lemmon , not the most exciting , but great acting
How about The Negotiator,with Kevin Spacey & Samuel L. Jackson.

spaceys up there with pacino , dont even rate de niro nowadays , best days are behind him

Top Bottom