Film buff.

Senna--Aryton Senna true story of a motor racing legend.
The Patriot- to remind you all how close we were.
Superbad-hilarious tennage comedy

super bad thats a stoner film algone with how high halfbaked duce bigalow europian jiggalow, pineapple express there real gr8 fills with a somkey or 2 carnt imagine them been any kop with out the high lol

Your right, they are not.:(

Looking forward to seeing the new Anchorman though, now that's funny.

Hardly get as much as a can of beer nowadays, leave the other stuff to you young guns.

A real hero with a passion for racing.
any film with will ferrall except that dodgy one with the models

im downloading , superbad , i spit on your grave , the odd angry shot, the long good friday , lookin forward to watch the long good friday after football

he was back to form in bowfinger , good film, one of eddie murphys better ones also

Hardly get as much as a can of beer nowadays, leave the other stuff to you young guns.

lol aye had 5 bottles of dare i say it alcopops on the weeknd first time in months and was ruff as lol ill stick to the high of deisle soaking threw the skin lol

i must say i've seen a few films.. i do love platoon. watched it with the missus earlier. she told me it was rubbish and nothing happened :laugh:

i heard a little rumour phillios maximus likes the smurfs film quite a bit ;)

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

How about Twin Town.

top film right there lad. i forgot i watched that one :wondering:

Always Thought Platoon Though Good Was Vastly Overrated Same As Apocalypse Now. I Really Think The Best Vietnam War Film Is Either Full Metal Jacket Or The Odd Angry Shot.

The Odd Angry Shot Is About The Australian SAS In Vietnam Really Good Film, Every Body Knows About Full Metal Jacket Being Filmed At The Battersea Power Station, Another Really Good Film Quite Realistic Battle Scenes In The Built Up Area.

i must say i've seen a few films.. i do love platoon. watched it with the missus earlier. she told me it was rubbish and nothing happened :laugh:

i heard a little rumour phillios maximus likes the smurfs film quite a bit ;)

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

top film right there lad. i forgot i watched that one :wondering:

tired watching the smurfs the other day its feking rhubarb

Top Bottom