Film buff.

Fekk me,wot u started here bf, gotta get up early,

The Godfather trilogy....goodnight i suspect theres a great bleedin horses 'ead in my bed.
Generals gonna luv this.

Just go to show,we love our films,Fred:rolleyes:

caught the last hour of The four feathers , seemed good , Big country surely one of scotlands best ever , always wondered what made Stuart Adamson do what he did , been listening to them just recently , just listening to him you get the sense he was a troubled soul ,

as far as films go , The Sting , classic newman an redford , and Cool Hand Luke , i reckon he actually tried to eat those eggs , wonder how many he did ,lol

Newman was the man , cool as

Watched 10,000 BC tonite , they had some crackin jobs on the side of the pyramids

i love my eggs an reckon i could do 15 easy , couldn't i Kaizer , lol

Last edited:
The Long Good Friday. The writer could see into the future. Harold Shand (Bob Hoskins) showing the mafia the planned docklands development. He says one day a jungle bunny will be doing the 100 metres down this dockside. Its about to come true next month!!

When he has a go at the mafia at the end saying "Britain has given the world culture, history etc. A bit more than a fu**ing hot dog!!". pure class.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Probably one movie that will never be remade!!!!!

The Usual Suspects, Goodfellas, Scent Of A Woman, And The Australian Film The Odd Angry Shot, Full Metal Jacket, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, I Could Go On For Ever.

my mates ex sf legionnaire and he got sent to the punishment battalion in french guyanne were papillion was based,said it was the closest thing to hell on earth,seal team 4 came to train in the swamps for a month,,,lasted 2 days and a night,sas/sbs train there regularly,,,,,,shawshanks up there yet you cant beat FULL METAL JACKET,lee irmey us marine legend!

the lovely bones ,anyone whos seen it never forgets it!

Last edited:
Joe, Theres An Assualt Course That Legionaires Go Over In 45/50 Minutes It Took An American Seal Team Two Days To Complete, And Even Then Not All Members Of The Team Did It. My Mate Was In Guyanne For Seven Years, He Was A Caporal Chef In The Third REI (The Resident Regiment) He Was Posted From There To Djibouti With The DBLE And Is Still There.

Nah a reakon maybe 20 eggs just as long as they were boiled???? Lol.

Theres too many to mention.
Like Gangster Films like: The Godfather and Scarface and such... classics. :)

Joe, Theres An Assualt Course That Legionaires Go Over In 45/50 Minutes It Took An American Seal Team Two Days To Complete, And Even Then Not All Members Of The Team Did It. My Mate Was In Guyanne For Seven Years, He Was A Caporal Chef In The Third REI (The Resident Regiment) He Was Posted From There To Djibouti With The DBLE And Is Still There.

A good read not film is "Marching with the Devil". Written by an ex legionaire about his time in the Legion in the 90s.

gerscaff my mates 1st bat 2nd rep,dynops which is their sbs,he was in djibouti for a while ,remember him saying they throw tires round paedos,fill em with gas and set em alight,we could learn a lot from them ,march or die ;)

simon murray has done a couple from the "english firms" point of view

Last edited:
must watch Long good friday , cheers HSWT , remember seeing a bit of it years ago , scarface was on the other day , and even though tony was an evil **** , he drew the line at killing women and kids , Pacino looked so fuckin evil at times , quality

im gonna recreate newman in Cool hand Luke , and take some boiled eggs to the part 2 with me

Last edited:
I spit on your grave
American History X
The Deer Hunter
Apocalypse Now

Last edited:
Yeah american history X is a damn good movie old but good.

1. Godfather trilology
2. Papillon
3. Zulu
4. The great escape
5. Magnificent seven
6. Once upon a time in america
7. The goodfellas
8. Long good friday
9. Braveheart
10. saving private ryan

can't belive no1 mentioned behind enemy lines i think it a great film, unless it just me who likes it.

Senna--Aryton Senna true story of a motor racing legend.
The Patriot- to remind you all how close we were.
Superbad-hilarious tennage comedy

Top Bottom