Film buff.

You have started with a couple of good ones and one that sticks in my head could be construed as a bit of a chick flick but Scent Of A Woman always kind of stuck with me as I reckoned we would all be in a similar position one day.

You have started with a couple of good ones and one that sticks in my head could be construed as a bit of a chick flick but Scent Of A Woman always kind of stuck with me as I reckoned we would all be in a similar position one day.

Not even heard of that one alistair,i dont like slushy romantic films,but i do like a good war film,or dare i say,the prison films lol,think papillon:cool:

If you tube counts then thus is an altime fav ![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xSbPjybok]Aston Villa 1-0 Bayern Munich - 1982 European Cup Final - Oh, It Must Be! - YouTube[/ame]

Watchng shawshank red. now,great film.
Green mile another classic.

Not even heard of that one alistair,i dont like slushy romantic films,but i do like a good war film,or dare i say,the prison films lol,think papillon:cool:

BF, not a slushy romantic at all, I won't bore you but I spend a fair bit of time with some of the good old boy's and they were all big strong men in their time and it's tough to watch them decline, obviously tougher to live it and this was a just a story like that except with the usual Yankee spin. Al Pacino is the main man, you really need to see it but it may be a bit dated now as it's quite old.

The old films are great,even better when there's no holywood spin,how about the dambuster's:cool:

Das Boot, enemy at the gate and the dam busters are all great shouts.

Ken loache's kes,was a good film an all,british film's have a believability about them,i think:cool:

Constantine, makes you think !

What about Porkies and Debbie does Dallas?:noworry:

shawshank, good things come to thows who w8
bucket list, the list of all lists to do b4 kicking the bucket witha man you met on you death bed.
big fish, fantsy that is reality but butterd on thick
Schindler list how powerful can 1 red jacket be in a black and white
as good as it gets

thats a few off the top of me head sh1t with fimls and actors but ill rember some shortly and re post

shawshank, good things come to thows who w8
bucket list, the list of all lists to do b4 kicking the bucket witha man you met on you death bed.
big fish, fantsy that is reality but butterd on thick
Schindler list how powerful can 1 red jacket be in a black and white
as good as it gets

thats a few off the top of me head sh1t with fimls and actors but ill rember some shortly and re post

Schindlers list,is a class film,what about saving private ryan and full metal jacket,great films.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Just reminding the viewers at home it's a scaffs forum.:noworry:

Haha,good answer:toung:

Schindlers list,is a class film,what about saving private ryan and full metal jacket,great films.

What about shaving Ryans privates?:laugh:

Top Bottom