Ladder register (1 Viewer)

toffeescaff

Reaction score
Hi fella's,

Has anyone got a blank copy of a ladder register that they could send me please?

I thank you in advance.

Are we required to do this now?

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

I have a template for our ladder register, but when there on a scaffold the scafftag covers them...

I have a template for our ladder register, but when there on a scaffold the scafftag covers them...
Yes i agree, but this is more of a issue of managing the ladders on such a big site mate.

We always insist that any ladders we employ on site form part of a scaffold structure, which is covered under a schedule 7 inspection report.

This has usually been acceptable.

Yes i agree, but this is more of a issue of managing the ladders on such a big site mate.

The register will say how many, size, pole, steel etc and the location of the ladders... the ladders have to be inspected and signed off every 6 months minimum..

The idea of a ladder register is to certify that ladders that are in a scaffold rack,or designated area, IE not part of a scaffold structure are safe to use, this covers people taking ladders out of the rack with consent by the scaff inspector to use the ladder for inspection purpose,

check out the scafftag system - we now use a seperate register for ladders which once erected also have there own seperate ladder tag,(screw fixed on the internal of the ladder) all info reguarding ,size colour, type condtion and inspection is detailed on the register we do the same with access gates.

check out the scafftag system - we now use a seperate register for ladders which once erected also have there own seperate ladder tag,(screw fixed on the internal of the ladder) all info reguarding ,size colour, type condtion and inspection is detailed on the register we do the same with access gates.

what u tag a swivel and a butt???;)

I was asking if anyone a had a blank copy to send me as i know how it works, thanks.

Top Bottom