Strange Creatures In The Streets

longun

Reaction score
Done a bit of street work for the 1st time in years and the resident loony was in attendance. The mongle woke up, crawled out of his house with no top on, made a bit of noise then decided to squat down by the side of the road and drink rain water from a yellow tube cap that had been lying on the pavement.

I was thinking of donating him a complete tube cap china set along with base plates as saucers...

Can anyone better that?

Last edited:
Ahah there some mad people like few weeks ago the lads were working on a job 13ft had a 20ft ramp right on to lift and when they were putting it up an old women kept coming out eveyr 5 mins saying take it down i never told you to put that up shed then go back in the house and come out again sayign who told you to put that up i never take it down poor old dear must of had alsymers. But mostly the labs get them and you crnt get away from them ya stuck on the floor with them ahahh lol

working on ARGYLL street in Glasgow 20 years ago there was an old jake who used to do the old give us a hand bit.He was good crack and a real character.On the friday morning he was swanning around as usual getting in the road but thinking hes a good help.I knew there would be cash in the bank so i decided to give the wee man my peices(sarnys/sandwiches)that my wee mammy had made,knowing i could purchase something better.
The wee man was not amused and told me so.
HE SAID "PEICES FUCCKING PEICES ITS FUCCKING DRINK I WANT"
PRICELESS

Top Bottom