CAPES 5 Scaffold Squads at Longannet Power Station Blue Book (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Scaffolder - Advanced

Site: Longannet Power Station Salary: Blue Book Start Date: 08/06/2012 Number of Positions: 5

Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential non-mechanical industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes common access systems, insulation, refractory, painting, coatings, blasting, industrial cleaning, training and assessment, which are required on an on-going basis throughout the lifecycle of downstream energy infrastructure assets. With over 19,000 people in 30 countries, Cape delivers safe, reliable and intelligent solutions both on and offshore.

An opportunity has arisen for a 5 Scaffold Squads on our site at Longannet to support the site outage team in their day to day activities. As an Advanced Scaffolder, you will be responsible for carrying out Scaffolding works in a safe, competent manner and in line with both Cape systems and the limits of your own qualification(s). You will be proactive in collecting Work Order Cards in order to maintain productivity, and shall be rigorous in ensuring that risk assessments are carried out prior to the commencement of work. Whilst reporting to your supervisor, or charge-hand you will also be responsible (in limited circumstances) for the monitoring of any junior employees such as scaffold labourers, or any Basic Scaffolders who are working within your squad.

You will hold a relevant advanced scaffold qualification, as well as CCNSG Safety passport and preferably have worked at Longannet previously as knowledge of this project is advantageous.

Scaffolder - Basic Location: Fife
Site: Longannet Power Station Salary: Blue Book
Start Date: 06/06/2012 Number of Positions: 10

Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential non-mechanical industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes common access systems, insulation, refractory, painting, coatings, blasting, industrial cleaning, training and assessment, which are required on an on-going basis throughout the lifecycle of downstream energy infrastructure assets. With over 19,000 people in 30 countries, Cape delivers safe, reliable and intelligent solutions both on and offshore.

An opportunity has arisen for a 5 Scaffold Squads on our site at Longannet to support the site outage team in their day to day activities. As a Scaffolder, you will be responsible for carrying out Scaffolding works in a safe, competent manner and in line with both Cape systems and the limits of your own qualification(s). You will be proactive in collecting Work Order Cards in order to maintain productivity, and shall be rigorous in ensuring that risk assessments are carried out prior to the commencement of work. Whilst reporting to your supervisor, or charge-hand you will also be responsible (in limited circumstances) for the monitoring of any junior employees such as scaffold labourers, or any Basic Scaffolders who are working within your squad.

You will hold a relevant advanced scaffold qualification, as well as CCNSG Safety passport and preferably have worked at Longannet previously as knowledge of this project is advantageous.

In return for your commitment and capability, we can offer the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with a lively team where hard work is rewarded.

Please apply by clicking the button below

Opportunities

Closing Date: 07/06/2012

Nice one Teeside, think big Gordon Macdonald started there last month

As any 1 got info bout this job l am 3 man gang all part 2 looking for work can travel

james it hard at mo for everyone mate even me and alot of other who have yrs experience and advanced scaffolders,but good luck,try hertel pembroke,i know there taking on but i think only advanced scaffs only at the mo,wont hurt to call and put your name down,for when taking on part2s

ok good i have been shortlisted for one of the positions fred,if get on there will give him your regards mate

i had the email saying my deatails been passed to the hiring manager. not heard anythin since

It's a bag of ***** lads got m8's on there, they waiting to jump ship. And youl be lucky to pick
A bag of sand up and that's with digs in.

Top Bottom