Work in spain

Francoscaff

Reaction score
I'm Researching a move to Spain looking for anyone who can recommend any regions firms etc for scaffolders ,

You will be lucky Franco, all I have ever seen over there is garbage jobs. There was a member who lived and worked over there, think he was from Newcastle but can't for the life of me remember his name.:embarrest:

Went last summer looking for work - non existant
Bit of work in gibraltar thats it

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.euro-scaff.co.uk

Spain is in deep deep recession at the moment, worst than any were in Europe, are you sure your making the right move. I have a mate that lives there he works offshore, he said its fecked.cheap to rent apartments that’s about it

went down there last year for several months on the piss , two of me mates came and was ringing every day for a few weeks couldnt get anything , very seasonal work , try Dave at Mersey Castle Scaffolding or Gemini Riteway in the docks they are the biggest on the rock

Work in Gibraltar live in spain (la linea) is the way forward as living in gibraltar is very dear

good luck

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

PO Box 1279. Tel: +350 54348000. David Kelly - Managing Director. Email: david.kelly@merseycastlescaffolding.com

contact the member kwikstage on here, he has done quite a lot of work in Gibraltar ;)

tell him i sent you :toung:

I'm Researching a move to Spain looking for anyone who can recommend any regions firms etc for scaffolders ,

Stay away from the Costas as the building industry has been flat there for some time and they didnt use much scaffold anyway.
Have a look at Madrid and barcelona there are plenty of fantastic old buildings and churches there that require scaffold for repairs etc.
Or go north to Santander and Bilbao as some heavy industry there.
As other posters have said Spain is having a financial crisis so if you have cash may be a good time to pick up a nice property.

You will be lucky Franco, all I have ever seen over there is garbage jobs. There was a member who lived and worked over there, think he was from Newcastle but can't for the life of me remember his name.:embarrest:

wasn't he called jakdan? think i could be thinkin of someone different tho.

Daz !! He in gibraltar working
Kwikstage back in uk i think

Fook it il be bk there in a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.euro-scaff.co.uk

FRANCO spains in a worse state now than what it ever was in the time of your namesake.Honestly do you not read the newspapers,or watch the news on tele.1 in 4 are on the broo and to be honest in times like these incomers are generally not too welcome.
HAVE A RETHINK BUD,YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT GET A START IN A BAR OVER THERE NEVER MIND SCAFFOLDING ;)

there seems to be / i have met a lot of lads offshore, they work offshore north sea yet live in spain. so you have 2 weeks at work then 2 weeks at home in the sun, great eh.
guess what, they can get to aberdeen from spain a lot quicker than i can on the train from cumbria, so maybe you could try something along them lines because getting a job in spain is i think... doomed ..good luck

That sounds like the way to do it to me genie, seen a few who did it that way very successfully with the only down side is leaving your family in a foreign country every 2 weeks whilst you go and graft. Might not be a bad idea for all but my MRS could only do it if I was there full time as well, hence we never left the sticks.

Benidorm, what a fekin dump how anyone would want to live there is beyond me. See the Brit's in Greece will be home very soon.

State of the Spanish economy you wont even get a job as a barman over there at the moment

Benidorm, what a fekin dump how anyone would want to live there is beyond me. See the Brit's in Greece will be home very soon.

You probably mean the Rincon end of Benidorm were all the brits abroad go... there are parts of Benidorm that are beautiful ( Spanish end )

No I don't. A cousin of my Mrs lived there for a few years and we were back and forward quite a bit. I'm not going to embarrass myself by trying to pretend I could spell exactly where but they seemed to move about a lot of the so called Spanish area's and none of them were up to much.

Top Bottom